Multi-Strain - Multi-Media - LED - Grow

Re: Green Dreamz with Critical Kush and Top LED

LOL...at the very least you can see the willingness of the community to come together and help.

LMAO....

It took me awhile but I did get it figured out.

Simply "reply with quote" to this post, find the link I've created, highlight and copy it, then go back to your signature edit page and paste the link.

So instead of seeing....
420magazine.com/forums/journa...h-top-led.htmlGreen Dreamz with Critical Kush and Top Led

You see this...
"Green Dreamz with Critical Kush and Top LED"

And here is the link I created...
"Green Dreamz with Critical Kush and Top LED"

Now I'm going to copy all of this and PM you with it...LOL.
well it worked:) yippee:)
i dont think i would have ever figured out to put what you put to make that link......but now i can copy the one you created and just change the names on later journals...lol:thanks:

ok....so both the critical jack herrer and northern lights have popped and planted into daisy cloner yesterday.....today they are ready to show themselves to the world.......the other pics are the ladies fault...i pull the camera out and they scream to have their pics taken.....and of course i have to make them happy:) enjoy
0051668.JPG
0061468.JPG
0081269.JPG
0091135.JPG
0101039.JPG
011891.JPG
012812.JPG
013743.JPG
014672.JPG
015607.JPG
016552.JPG
017500.JPG
019395.JPG
020386.JPG
021367.JPG
025281.JPG
024275.JPG
023305.JPG

well im here bit late but it looks great in here

Whoa ! Nice Room Bro' !

I like it clean & I take it that's Not a Tent ? is that a CO regulator ?
what model controller is that ?

Whoa ! Nice Room Bro' !

I like it clean & I take it that's Not a Tent ? is that a CO regulator ?
what model controller is that ?

What s going on Zombie?:) nope not a tent.......my son shipped out to the Marine Corps a little ov er a year ago so he lost his room....lol......the flower room is the closet which is a little bigger than a 4x4 tent............then i built a 2x4x70in veg box with a seed cabinet on top..........i actually started with a little tent and quickly realized that just wasnt going to cut it.......lol
That is a titan controller.....i have the autopilot to which controls the co2, exhaust, heat , adn humidity..........i ran the co2 for a round, but the temps were hard to controll in the closet, so i have stopped using it right now until i can figure out how to controll temps better.......
As i was overfeeding badly the couple of other grows i had i dont know whether it helped or not:( i averaged about 3 oz per plant before....and this grow is way healthier so i hope to do better than that:) wow...talk about rambling on:):Namaste:

ramble away , that's what journals are for !

the multi quote button is the last bottom button on the right of the post box right next to the reply with quote button

Back
Top Bottom