Multi-Strain - Multi-Media - LED - Grow

Re: Green Dreamz with Critical Kush and Top LED

Wassup Green Dreamz?! I am definitely now subbed.

I got a CK going myself...under a Mars II 400 watt. Are you about 4 and a half weeks in flower? I'm on day 43...not too much longer to go! :Namaste:

...Oh and this is all thanks to Sara :)

IMG_28147.jpg

Welcome DK...enjoy the ride....:Namaste:

Wassup Green Dreamz?! I am definitely now subbed.

I got a CK going myself...under a Mars II 400 watt. Are you about 4 and a half weeks in flower? I'm on day 43...not too much longer to go! :Namaste:

...Oh and this is all thanks to Sara :)

IMG_28147.jpg

Welcome to you too Vdub...thats funny cause if i calculate right we flipped at the same time....i flipped 8/18 pistils showed 8/26.........your plant looks awesome....i thought you counted first day of flower when popcorn buds appear....nice folks here corrected me so i was off by about 2 weeks so i am close as well......are you gonna do a journal

Respect for the props!

I flipped on 8/19...close enough! I chose this strain coz its 2% CBD and of course 25% (supposedly) THC and a high yielder cos of the Critical Mass in it. My pistils showed in a week as well. I think I vegged it for about 2 months...lst, fimmed, topped her just to experiment and she loved every minute of it lol. Just took it all with grace and responded. It's also very easy to grow it and from what I'm finding, she loves her nutes and supplements...oh and cal mag! I count the first day I flip as my first day and gave it 24 hrs darkness before the flip, said to induce quicker flowering. I hope its supreme smoke and a couple ozs man lol.

I will be doing a journal in the future when my situation changes but for now I will share some of my pics with you and some people I owe the respect to...people on here who've helped me along the way .

Your stuff is getting on great so keep it green! :bravo:

Sorry lights are out right now but here's a crappy pic of her a little closer..so you can compare the same plant that's oddly the exact same age lol...
IMG_28158.jpg

Sorry lights are out right now but here's a crappy pic of her a little closer..so you can compare the same plant that's oddly the exact same age lol...
IMG_28158.jpg

She sure does look good Vdub......looks almost identical to one of mine but the other one same bag but looks completely different......i will put some pics up later....it is nice having someone else do the same strain on about the same flip:)...wwhat kind of soil and nutes are you using?:Namaste:

Looking nice GD,Keep it up buddy.:bravo:

Thanks J6......not as much too keep up with than you:) i would be confused as to what is next if i had all yours going:)lol:thanks:

ok so here is a pic update......things still progressing well......as you can see one is loaded with trichs, but the other one is loaded with hairs......as i recently learned...different phenos:)

Day 45 flower
0031894.JPG
0041773.JPG
0051672.JPG
0061473.JPG
0071382.JPG
0081272.JPG
0091136.JPG
0101040.JPG
017501.JPG
011892.JPG
012813.JPG
013744.JPG
014673.JPG
015608.JPG
016553.JPG

i dont know if you can see it but there is a little nute burn at the ends but also around the edges of the fans.......anybody know what this is?

northern lights ride and critical jack herrer
5 days from start
018446.JPG
019396.JPG

as always all suggestions are welcome:):circle-of-love::Namaste:

Those look damn near perfect to me - I'd supplement with a very small dose of Cal-Mag if anything - no more than 100PPM or so.

I'd guess it's just nute burn mate, wind back your nutes & see if it improves any. Other than that minor issue your girls are looking great :)

They mostly look lovely, but the leaves in the second and third lights out pic could be the beginning of a zinc deficiency; if it's not what we all think it probably is - light nute burn

Those look damn near perfect to me - I'd supplement with a very small dose of Cal-Mag if anything
Agreed on both points; Nearly perfect & plants under LEDs need an extra boost of Cal/Mag Mr. Dreamz...

Thanks for the input everyone.....i will start with a little more cal/mag......i been putting 5ml per gallon will bump to 10ml and see what happens....i have to do a res change tomorrow anyhow.........also will decrease nutes as well......hope all is well in your gardens:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Hey GD...I love the look of both your plants especially the one with the donkey dic* in the center lol. To answer your question, I'm using promix and botanicare pure blend line of nutes and supplements.

Oh yes, I've read that this strain is definitely a cal mag hog...up it to 10ml like you said you were going to. I have the same issue on mine with the tips discoloured...nute burn for sure but mine is not so big of an issue I think. Having said that, she loved the high concentration of nutes throughout her life and I think just needs less towards the end. No biggie...since the the end is near lol.

We'll keep in touch...:goodjob:

yer fine , girls look good what ever you do ... do it slowly ... the girls look good for a reason :)

Hey GD...I love the look of both your plants especially the one with the donkey dic* in the center lol. To answer your question, I'm using promix and botanicare pure blend line of nutes and supplements.

Oh yes, I've read that this strain is definitely a cal mag hog...up it to 10ml like you said you were going to. I have the same issue on mine with the tips discoloured...nute burn for sure but mine is not so big of an issue I think. Having said that, she loved the high concentration of nutes throughout her life and I think just needs less towards the end. No biggie...since the the end is near lol.

We'll keep in touch...:goodjob:

Lmao Vdub...my old lady about hit the floor when i told her about your donkey dick comment...too funny:Namaste:

yer fine , girls look good what ever you do ... do it slowly ... the girls look good for a reason :)
Thank you Zombie and will do:):circle-of-love:

seedling update........both seedlings were transplanted into their water farms in the veg box.....fed week one foxfarms hydro nutrient chart at half strength.......
Ph 5.9
ppm 200
room temp 75
rh 50%
northern lights ride
0011994.JPG

critical jack herrer
0021978.JPG

veg box with seedlings
0031902.JPG

ok....so i probably put too many bud pics up but i cant help it....so this time its only one pic of each of the two critical kush
0051680.JPG
0041780.JPG

i will wait to do an update on the seedlings till next munchday, but cant promise i will wait that long on the bud shots:)lol
wishing everyone Green Dreamz:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom