My Blue Moon

okee dokee Buck here is a picture
DSC018811.JPG

As I type Sponge Bob is on the TV!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

why he is absorbent pourus and yellow and pretty dern funny

Hey there Fish! I remember when you first got that rack from the cooler of one of your watering holes! It is good to have Friends in Low Places!!
:high-five:
I laughed when I read about how Marijuana Kills. I hurt myself real bad slipping on a baggie once!!:laughtwo:

you damm right it'll kill ya ,Did ya ever back in the early days,.70's .. I burnt the shit out my nose on a brand new car cigarette lighter doing the roach ,,left a perfect lighter tatto on the end of my nose,,for about a week.ouch, it coulda got infected , and i coulda died:rofl:

I haven't been here in awhile ,,,but the spongebob thing has me a little worried..:hmmmm:..

Me too! I am very concerned. I am proud of how neat he keeps his Sponge Bob Collection! But all the Children in the neigborhood would kick his ass if they knew!! LoL!:rofl:

Me too! I am very concerned. I am proud of how neat he keeps his Sponge Bob Collection! But all the Children in the neigborhood would kick his ass if they knew!! LoL!:rofl:

ssshhh I would rather they new about my grow:bitingnails:

yes I was hope'n he was gonna say it was his daughters room... or a pic from the 80's LMAO

nope my daughter likes death metal stuff

This girl looks pretty close to maturity, would that be correct?

actualy that was from last grow. but Buckshot asked for some pictures so I picked a random one. that was a critical sensi star and it is good:)
oh and that was about a week from harvest

today is start of week 5 of my blue moonshine. she is getting all kinds of chubby:) or maybe its me.

Fish fish fish I need one of your spongy things to wipe up the coffee off the computer now. I too am concerned. At least arm him and then in my mind look like something you would have on the wall. :)

Fish fish fish I need one of your spongy things to wipe up the coffee off the computer now. I too am concerned. At least arm him and then in my mind look like something you would have on the wall. :)

what can I get you? I have spongbob knapkins, spongebob diaper wipes and a couple spongebob sponges.
I also have some camo bob stuff for hunting and Iam wearing my sparkit up bob Tshirt

Back
Top Bottom