My Journey For Homegrown Meds

Thanks Hiker!It will be here tomorrow.Got it cheap but it had good reviews.We shall see. ;)
Today's feed:4Gal.H20
4 Drops Superthrive
40ML Pt.A
60ML Pt.B
24ML Vitablue
40ML Liquid Seaweed
24ML Early Bloomer

after that feed id give her some strait water, she is looking prettty full so your soil is going to be packed with nute for a bit! :thumb:

Ok,superthrive will cease.Thanks. ;)

As far as the other nutes,I just got em all on the same schedule now.I agree with a good watering in between ferting for sure.
Thanks guys and here's a good watch for ya's.My daughters turned me onto them and they are just fantastic. :)
[video=youtube;jsA9aPLfQ9M]
[/video]

i would stop adding the superthrive to your nutrient mixture. it will add more nitrogen to your plants during flower and can reduce bud development.
Ok,I thought using superthrive throughout the grow was optimal but after researching this a bit it seems to contain auxins which may indeed hinder bud growth.
Going to flush soil on next watering and then go back to BPN regimen without it.
Good call man,thanks!:thumb:

Ok Hiker,got the usb microscope today.Lights are out but here are a few test pics I took without tweeking anything.
This is the one I got.AGPTek/Digimicro $26
t63.jpg

A couple test shots.
t47.jpg

t59.jpg

t216.jpg

t310.jpg

t124.jpg

Looks promising!Next shots will be the real test. ;)

Nice setup you got there my man. Hope it goes great for you.
The microscope is very clear man ! very nice ! will be perfect to see the trichs with this
Thanks djraven86,though this grow has gotten off to a rough start I'm hopeful it will turn out ok.Next time I will have a veg time and more than likely only two plants. :)

Good choice on the usb microscope, I spent 80 on mine and yours looks even better, killer buy :) Can't wait to see them trichs :bitingnails:
Thanks man,it was a tough buy as there are tons of choices out there.I poured through so many reviews of different scopes it made my eyes bleed.In the end I went with cost and best reviews.I may have a winner! ;)

your microscope looks like a good investment for your journal. it should be very easy for you to get close up shots of the trichomes when they are changing colour.
Exactly what I'm hoping for KingJohnC.Can't wait to put it to the test in the coming weeks.It may also come in handy with my metal detecting hobby. :)

Had a great Fathers day,hope ya'll did too!
Just a quick pic update after watering with 5 gal. water,no nutes,no nothin,just water. :)

IMG_20130617_094934_560.jpg

IMG_20130617_095543_555.jpg

IMG_20130617_095556_318.jpg

IMG_20130617_095610_288.jpg

IMG_20130617_095624_308.jpg

IMG_20130617_095639_862.jpg

IMG_20130617_095647_843.jpg

I played around a tad with my scope.Next time I will drag them out for easier focus and better lighting. ;)
j210.jpg

j114.jpg

j310.jpg

j46.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!Have a great week!

Ok Hiker,got the usb microscope today.Lights are out but here are a few test pics I took without tweeking anything.
t63.jpg

Looks promising!Next shots will be the real test. ;)

OMG :drool::drool:

im in love haha that is the coolest thing my man, im geting tired of my lil 60x scope, it is such a act to see my trichs now, thinkig about geting one of thos by next harvest for sure!

got progess btw!

Ok,I thought using superthrive throughout the grow was optimal but after researching this a bit it seems to contain auxins which may indeed hinder bud growth.
Going to flush soil on next watering and then go back to BPN regimen without it.
Good call man,thanks!:thumb:

Interesting. Do you have links to some the stuff you read?
I stopped using mine at the end of my last grow, but mostly out of a sense that ST is most useful for promoting root growth, ie use in cloning and transplanting. Maybe I'll not add it to the next res change. Stretch should be ending this week, so there is no need for more root growth. Time for buds!

t63.jpg

Sweet! I think that's the same exact one I bookmarked when I researched them. :biglaugh:

BTW, I liked that band you posted the vid too. Thanks!

Interesting. Do you have links to some the stuff you read?
I stopped using mine at the end of my last grow, but mostly out of a sense that ST is most useful for promoting root growth, ie use in cloning and transplanting. Maybe I'll not add it to the next res change. Stretch should be ending this week, so there is no need for more root growth. Time for buds!

Sweet! I think that's the same exact one I bookmarked when I researched them. :biglaugh:

BTW, I liked that band you posted the vid too. Thanks!

Thanks guys!
Hey Hiker,here was my starting place for ST research. Google :)

And SOJA so rocks.Going to see them next month!!!They are opening for Dave Mathews! Woot!

[video=youtube;30GHWqX4OEo]
[/video]

James Gandolfini dead... Goes to show you,nothings for sure and life is short.R.I.P.,loved his acting.
jg.jpg

Flushed with 5 gal. water and will restart BPN feeding Mon.
Hard to believe but I actually won a prize from a contest today!
Can't wait to try this thing out.I love freebies! :)

[video=youtube;ATpNV_4v9CI]
[/video]

Flushed with 5 gal. water and will restart BPN feeding Mon.
Hard to believe but I actually won a prize from a contest today!
Can't wait to try this thing out.I love freebies! :)

[video=youtube;ATpNV_4v9CI]
[/video]

how u when that lol its pretty sick app lol

Hey Jlt,won it in an online contest.I'm stoked!

Off on a road trip,have a great weekend! :)
The following video is NOT the camera I won.

[video=youtube_share;8BuNJb7G2cw]
[/video]

Hey Jlt,won it in an online contest.I'm stoked!

Off on a road trip,have a great weekend! :)
The following video is NOT the camera I won.

lol i get that from your post!! :rofl:

but i wanted to know where you won it FROM and HOW lol you just sign your name or have to do survey or what lol

lol i get that from your post!! :rofl:

but i wanted to know where you won it FROM and HOW lol you just sign your name or have to do survey or what lol

Sent a PM man,just in case it isn't allowed. ;)

Back
Top Bottom