My Journey For Homegrown Meds

If you can, take them to the shower for a rinse and set.

You cannot overwater if it all runs out the bottom into the drain. :)

Or just wait. N is mobile, so they can deal with your amount of toxicity.

The stress might make them produce more meds for you.

Hydrogen works in mysterious ways ;)

If you can, take them to the shower for a rinse and set.

You cannot overwater if it all runs out the bottom into the drain.

Or just wait. N is mobile, so she can deal with your amount of toxicity.

The stress might make them produce more meds for you.

Hydrogen works in mysterious ways ;)
I am able to get them into the shower so I'm on it right now.I believe 3 to 5 times the size of the pot is in order.Here we go.Thanks!:Namaste:

Good Luck and Good weed.

Remember: Don't Panic. :thumb:
Thanks again.All plants have been flushed now.
The 7gal. pots got 24gal. each.
The 3gal. pots got 12gal. each.
That was like work! I did begin to panic for sure.Read some nightmare stories about nitrogen toxicity...
Ok,all girls back in tent and waiting on exhale bags to be introduced at some point today.Waiting on delivery. :)
I'll update Friday with pics to see how they're all doing. :Namaste:

A simple alternative is buy bottled spring water. No chlorine or disinfection breakdown products. The brand I buy--Crystal Geyser Spring Water, from Safeway--even comes at just about pH 6. My plants seem to have done well with it.

A simple alternative is buy bottled spring water. No chlorine or disinfection breakdown products. The brand I buy--Crystal Geyser Spring Water, from Safeway--even comes at just about pH 6. My plants seem to have done well with it.
Hello Joshua and thanks for dropping by.I have my water situation under control now but thanks.The water I do pay for goes in my belly. ;)

Thank you KJC,good call man. :) Grats on MOTM too!

Thank you to BPN as well for getting back to me!

:thanks:

I am able to get them into the shower so I'm on it right now.I believe 3 to 5 times the size of the pot is in order.Here we go.Thanks!:Namaste:

That's the guideline I always used too, but you really can't over flush if you're trying to remove a toxic buildup. As long as you are flushing with good water of course :winkyface:

It looks like there was a tiny bit of burn on the tips of those clawed leaves. Could be too much N. They are also very very green. Another sign of high N.

I named a couple of my plants last round, but the only one that survived is a male. I only named a few of them :winkyface:

That's the guideline I always used too, but you really can't over flush if you're trying to remove a toxic buildup. As long as you are flushing with good water of course :winkyface:

It looks like there was a tiny bit of burn on the tips of those clawed leaves. Could be too much N. They are also very very green. Another sign of high N.

I named a couple of my plants last round, but the only one that survived is a male. I only named a few of them :winkyface:
Hey Hiker! Yes,I flushed with good water.It took awhile.
Yeah,there is teef,I thought that was good. ;)
KJC called it right on.I contacted BPN too and C**** said nitrogen as well.I know what to do now.At least I have an idea of what to do. ;)
Edit:Added an exhale bag to room suspended about a foot above plants.That dang thing is bigger than I thought it would be.Can't hurt eh?

Does Green Group still exist? I tried to join and donate but keep getting this error.
420116.jpg

Happy Independence Day!

May all of your grills be low and slow with smokey goodness!

Ok,day 69 update since flush.Excuse the shakiness,kinda hard for me to move around in there.

[video=youtube;FGchIrxV_rA]
[/video]

They look much better, Minus :) Well done.

Plusreps for making a vid :thumb:
Thanks buddy.Doing it my way with a Lotta help from friends. ;)

Awesome setup Minus, the Videos are a nice touch too. Grats on a new personal best with the largemouth bass, always fun to break a prior record on a new body of water . I do a lot of fishing myself, mainly saltwater these days. Pluggin away for those stripers in a blitz is always fun. Best of Luck on the grow

Hey there CrimsonBlitz and welcome.I need to get down to the beach myself.Salt water fishing is just the best.Thanks for the kudos! :)

KO.Watched it live.Woohoo!
[video=youtube;C-0eyKjM4Io]
[/video]

[video=youtube;kPdBUwA2GQg]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom