My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Hope the bud rot is not an issue. They look nice!

Hope the bud rot is not an issue. They look nice!

None so far!! Thank you. The buds on the twins (actually one plant) are not nearly as tight as the hash bud plant I am checking them bothe every day!!

All in with LED

Hey folks

I am all in with LED. I got a new light! I was thinking about using it for the veg room but when it arrived I had a change of plans. I turned it on and WOW did this thing put out light ... the center cluster nearly freak'in blinded me so there is no way I was going to experiment with my babies so since I have no idea how this light will react I put it high and I put a new plant right under it like I did with the adjusta clusta. This is SI Girl (I hoped for a boy to get to ¾ on S Girl) she is 50/50 S Girl and #1 com (hash bud plant and an unstable but fast growing commercial) This plant has been grown exclusively under LED under a 12/12 regime from seed. I have replaced my florescent veg lights with the adjusta clusta since I know a plant can get within a few inches of that light and not burn. I will have more pics of the veg room that has changed drastically. I also put ac and moved around the ladies in the bud room.

The new room (no ac and the ladies are not moved yet ... pics to follow)

DSC_8050_smroom.jpg

Haha i bet i couldn't find another grow room with epensive led panels but with tin foil on the walls if i tried :p

:cheesygrinsmiley: wait till you see my veg room ... it is black plastic garbage bags and I might line it with foil LOL (I crack me up)

Ah dude next time take a trip to Walmart in the camping section they sell emergency blankets for $3 a pop & 100% mylar. I used 2 of them & managed to cover my whole grow space, the heat they hold is unlike anything I have ever seen.

Ah dude next time take a trip to Walmart in the camping section they sell emergency blankets for $3 a pop & 100% mylar. I used 2 of them & managed to cover my whole grow space, the heat they hold is unlike anything I have ever seen.

Thanks James ... I need something for the veg room

Well now we know tin foil really does work! ha! +reps, off to wal-mart to get tin foil..

:cheesygrinsmiley: I like the emergency blanket idea too ... but the entire room only cost me 4 bucks to "paper"

PS even though you said +reps it did not sink in till I saw it! man I am getting old.

Thanks for the reps

A Tribute to the twins

This lemony local named Phy turned out to be a hermaphrodite. I liked the way it looked so I let her/him live. I seeded a couple of my buds with it and kept a clone … just cause I only had one. Phy lived right through bud rot in the room and even though I wanted to take her early for fear she would get it I let her go. Well I left her for a while longer until I just did not want to wait any longer!! :cheesygrinsmiley: A nice healthy Jamaican plant took her place. While I was cutting my hands were sticky, I went to move Phee (the plant I hope is the skunk bud I seek) and stuck to my finger was a BANANA!!!!!! Dang it another stealth hermie!! I said F it because I knew the room was seeded plus I was shaking it all over inadvertently … eeesh. So I made sure to seed a super Snowdawg and I seeded the up and coming SI girl just for grins.

It has been a real chore to keep things going lately but as I stand and gaze at my beauties it gives me the motivation to continue.

Rock on Phy

DSC_8077_twins.jpg

DSC_8075_twin.jpg

DSC_8087_twins.jpg

Some Super Snowdawg and the hermie that did the room

Here is the dang stealth hermie. Look at her dang I thought it was a her she is beautiful!!!

DSC_8123_hermie.jpg

The next two are a couple Super snowdawg tops

DSC_8126_ss1.jpg

DSC_8125_ss2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom