My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Sorry I have been quiet ...

Not been feeling well lately and just getting back to it. I have been busy though and I have moved things around. I got a new panel that I was going to use for veg but when I saw it lit I decided it may be to strong for the babies so I moved everything. The adjusta-clusta is now doing veg because I had plants within 5" of this panel with no problem. Since then the babies have taken off!! :cheesygrinsmiley: At first I put SI Girl under the Helios and it went nuts but I have not grown this before so I have no idea what is "normal" for this plant so I moved that too!! I stuck S3 Girl in the hot spot and moved phee in close too. I have added ac and an air mover DIY. I also re-worked the veg tent.

Here is the current lineup

ss= Super Snowdawg
sk= local skunk
jam=Jamaican
SI= S Girl x Commercial #1
S3= S Girl third clone generation (hash bud plant 8 year old genetics)

Also for you folks in the know, what is happening to my plants? (see the arrows on Phee below) I think this is nute lockout caused by to much nitrogen but that is a semi/self-educated guess.

DSC_8149_room.jpg

SI Girl going nuts

DSC_8153_SI_girl.jpg

This is a clone of phee ... that bloomed at 1" tall!!!

DSC_8163_peeweephee.jpg

Super Snowdawg #2
DSC_8158_ss2.jpg

Super snowdawg #1
DSC_8168_ss.jpg

The next two are Phee ... she turned out to be a hermie and "did" the room :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_8171_phee.jpg

DSC_8167_phee.jpg

Even though your plant hermied it still looks amazing.

Thanks James ... I am kind of glad as I only had one seed for Phee and I am not sure that foolish clone is going to live :cheesygrinsmiley:

Very nice journal Buckshot!.......:goodjob:...... on the photographs!!
One thing I believe is that if a plant is pollinated by a plant that has hermied then the resulting seeds
are much more likely to become hermaphrodites. For that reason I would not germinate seeds originating
from a hermaphrodite.

Thanks Goshawk

I am not an expert by any means but have tried to get answers on sex based genetics with mixed opinion. Based on simple theory a hermie is 50/50 male female (mine seem more like 3/97 ) so when a 50/50 is mixed with 100% female you should end up with 25/75. Still you are right to use the seed is to propagate the hermie gene. I did not plan on pollinating this group of ladies at all unless SI girl was a boy then I would continue to square S3 girl. I have been plagued with “stealth hermies” having one or two bananas deep under the plant close to the trunk. Much of the seed from S Girl (another single seed all female hash bud plant) came from another stealth hermaphrodite. I now have a variety of hermie made seeds and will report how they grow.

I think its getting closer to harvest so thats why the leaves are beginning to yellow, are you giving them any nutes?

I am feeding with Foxfarm products on a reduced scale ...

just cut down a Super Snowdawg

It fell over due to the weight and the fact I did not tie them up (hind sight is 20/20) the other is now tied up so she can finish long. I am sorry I have not kept up as I have not been well. I hope to see the Dr. again monday.

By the way, my Dr. has literally changed my life ... She is awesome, thank you Dr.

Cant wait to see pics

Thanks Exile ... I took them. I have just used all the energy I have to work so later I will edit and post some images.

clones, phee and super snowdawg

So, I have not been feeling well but have made steady improvements. I want to go around the veg room but my pics came out like crap so I will try again.

Here is a new to me clone method ... right into tap water.

DSC_8207_clones.jpg

DSC_8208_clone.jpg

This is one of Phee's buds ... very tight, I am worried about bud rot

DSC_8203_phee.jpg

Here is Super Snowdawg #2 tied up

DSC_8197_ss.jpg

A closer look

DSC_8196_ss.jpg

Some buds from Super Snowdawg #1

DSC_8179_ss.jpg

have you ever grown with CFL's or HID's?

I tried CFL's for side light ... they are HOT! I did consider HID but too many amps ... all my lights (so far) are under 8 amps maybe under 7 I have to check, I know they are under 8. I am flowering 6 plants very well under less than 600 watts of light with no bulb changes...

Back
Top Bottom