My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Looks Great Buck this is the only journal ive ever seen seeds that close and so detailed

Looks Great Buck this is the only journal ive ever seen seeds that close and so detailed

I have always looked at and admired seeds. I am glad you liked these shots too, you can see I did cause I started with 'em :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for stopping in

Himalaya Blue Diesel

41 days since the seed was STARTED!!! chucked (only cause I had to)

DSC_6127_hmbldsl.jpg

:peace:

Yup

I wanted to introduce some auto genetics into what I have but two things stopped me with this boy. First I have hopefully pollinated a blueberry with itself and used it on an S Girl too, they are still going. I have a new blueberry that would be great to pollinate but this particular boy is too fast for me. He was able to bud at 6" tall only weeks after sprouting, I want auto not instant!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Some shots from this morning...

Himalayan blue diesel, I can not believe how fast this plant goes. I killed the male but I will let this girl go, I might get a bowl.

DSC_6148_hbd.jpg

A couple of S girl

DSC_6144_sgirl.jpg

DSC_6143_sgirl.jpg

A couple blueberry

DSC_6147_bb.jpg

DSC_6146_bb.jpg

:peace:

Hope you have a good day

s'more :cheesygrinsmiley:

S Girl

DSC_6163_sg.jpg

DSC_6160_sg.jpg

Blueberry

DSC_6166_bb.jpg

blue dream

DSC_6159_bd.jpg

:peace: folks

that almost looks like a chip of some sort ready to eat :thumb:
frosty goodness there :high-five:

I am done with this journal... the ride continues, just click on the "My Journal" link below

Thank you all

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom