My Second Grow

Thanks everyone for your support.

I know it's only been 12 1/2 hours since LST and I am very satisfied. Explosive growth!!

12 hours ago
IMG_044140.JPG

And Now!
IMG_044534.JPG

Plant is looking great, don't be too afraid of bending it at a young age. Exactly the time it should be lst'd. Keep it airie

Thanks pat bent her down last night woke up and the main cola done already turned up for the lights and there a side branch that's almost as big as the main cola.

I think I'm gonna like this LST. When I get home tonight I will look at her see if I can bend more.

Thanks

Sent from BigRed using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Haha I also tried lst for the first time in my CFL grow. Can be somewhat scary at first but the plants love it. Opens it up even more and creates way more tops. I drilled some holes in the top of my pot for the lst, way easier to string up like that since sometimes the soil gets dry and the wire or anchor you use will come out, but this is personal preference and just my two cents bru. See what works out well, get some clips going, if not keen on drilling holes

Haha I also tried lst for the first time in my CFL grow. Can be somewhat scary at first but the plants love it. Opens it up even more and creates way more tops. I drilled some holes in the top of my pot for the lst, way easier to string up like that since sometimes the soil gets dry and the wire or anchor you use will come out, but this is personal preference and just my two cents bru. See what works out well, get some clips going, if not keen on drilling holes.

Yeah man I'm loving this LST now my plant loving it also.

I don't think I'm going with anchors either I'm with you seems like they would eventually pull up.

I have no problem drilling holes. I'm just gonna stick with that.

Gonna see what this plant does I got 9 more feminized auto I'm gonna do gonna be a fun to experiment and see what works best.

They should be OK. I see that all the time.

IMG_109938.JPG

Thanks hyperluv had me a little worried. Still a newbie.

Rather be safe then sorry. Didn't know if it was a early sign of a deficiency.

What a beautiful plant you have there.

Those CFL lights aren't good for your plants. They can make them hermaphrodite or nodes won't grow correctly. Do you not have LED, or Metal Halide?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks great for 22 days holy cow. Yellowish is normal and isn't anything to worry about. I just drilled holes and tied down about three of my 4 plants, still a bit small but will do. Happy growing brother

Thanks mate.

Yeah she's still a little short but it'll do hopefully flowering she'll stretch some and produce good colas

Looks good Bigred I've noticed that when they grow fast the new growth is lighter in color then darkens up as it hardens.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Looks good Bigred I've noticed that when they grow fast the new growth is lighter in color then darkens up as it hardens.

Sent from my iPhone using 420
Agreed.

Added a 150 watts 2700k to the bunch today,actual 42watts with four 100watt 5000k actual 23watt and four 100watt 6500k actual 23 watts with a total of 226 actual watts.

IMG_047450.JPG
IMG_047344.JPG
IMG_047246.JPG

Back
Top Bottom