Mycelium Farmer's Psilocybin Mushroom Basement Grow

There are a couple places that sell syringes and spawn and kits and have classes and such here in Michigan. I'm seriously thinking about it One of the places here pretty easy on the law here is Ann Arbor just what a college town needs is a bunch of kids on psychedelics lol the excessive alcohol consumption isn't enough lol
I was just reading in grow magazine that cannacon mid-west is going to be in Detroit in October. CL🍀

What's the vent in the container?? Fresh filters air in or ???

It’s pushing the humid air (fog) through the PVC into the growing room to raise the RH.

Hey everyone! Got the 12 disc fogger in and working. Will be breaking some substrate backs and starting the fruiting process this week. Stay tuned!

Do you filter the air you’re pulling in to exhaust the fog?

Damn I apologize for rambling on your thread Bro. I have a bad habit of doing that.Smh CL🍀
Me too sorry 😔
Both of you, I love you guys being in here. I love the conversation. I’m with it, no apologizing.

Yes the digger is plumbed into the fruiting tent, pushing fog in. Will be running hepa filtered air into the tent that holds the fogged itself

I deal with a Michigan spore supplier cool dude and lots of freebies. Not sure about posting links or promote others lmk if it's ok and I'll share.
I’m not sure either.

I know a few of you have asked about spores and fungus samples.

Not sure if spores can be traded or gifted on these forums yet,.. so until then I think waiting to see the sponsee list is the best bet.

Although, my understanding is the gifting of spores is legal for study purposes in 48 states

Everyone please read the Psychoactive Medicinal Fungi Forum Disclaimer also linked from the Forum Guidelines.

Conversations regarding shipping, trading, gifting or selling magic mushrooms, or anything that could make 420 Magazine an accomplice in a Federal crime, are prohibited.

We'll have sponsors up soon, meanwhile "established members" with more than 100 posts can refer to legitimate shops that carry the equipment and spores to get you guys going. This will minimize spammers with fake accounts trying to push their products without becoming sponsors. We'll obviously have to close this window of opportunity, once we have a few sponsors onboard. Just please keep it limited to the fungi forums only and try to be classy, not spammy :thanks:

Both of you, I love you guys being in here. I love the conversation. I’m with it, no apologizing.

Yes the digger is plumbed into the fruiting tent, pushing fog in. Will be running hepa filtered air into the tent that holds the fogged itself

I figured.. explains the location.. very cool.. I can’t wait to see it working.. it’s basically what I had sketched out just on a much, much larger scale 🤣

I deal with a Michigan spore supplier cool dude and lots of freebies. Not sure about posting links or promote others lmk if it's ok and I'll share.
@420always420 Can you do me a favor and email the link to me, I put up a link for a place in Colorado On my Bio char thread and it's still up so Its all good I think I don't think there's any sponsorship on here for mushrooms but I'm not sure ask the admin these places also sell gourmet mushrooms as well so it's not necessarily for medicinal purposes it also can be considered a sustainable food source! ✌️

Or Stingrays or Ladyfish. CL🍀
Skate is delish if you can find any size to them. They were a pita and maybe 2 feet around when I was a kid. Now they're half that and not worth taking. Sweet white meat. I assume it's a cousin of the ray so I don't understand why a ray isn't on the menu?
Hey everyone! Got the 12 disc fogger in and working. Will be breaking some substrate backs and starting the fruiting process this week. Stay tuned!

Nice library!

Skate is delish if you can find any size to them. They were a pita and maybe 2 feet around when I was a kid. Now they're half that and not worth taking. Sweet white meat. I assume it's a cousin of the ray so I don't understand why a ray isn't on the menu?

Nice library!
You can eat it if you’re hungry enough but you you can also eat your daily newspaper although I wouldn’t recommend it. lol CL🍀

I do the gourmet mushrooms in the bags every now and again but I'm thinking about going to the next level and trying the bucket method anybody here got any experience with this I want to get my 101 learning in on the bags and then move up here's what I've found for the bucket method it seems like a winner for a inexpensive start

image-15.png

humidity_dome_RS.jpg

I’m not sure either.

I know a few of you have asked about spores and fungus samples.

Not sure if spores can be traded or gifted on these forums yet,.. so until then I think waiting to see the sponsee list is the best bet.

Although, my understanding is the gifting of spores is legal for study purposes in 48 states
I’m hoping that my x-wife in Florida is sending some to study soon. Lmao CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

I do the gourmet mushrooms in the bags every now and again but I'm thinking about going to the next level and trying the bucket method anybody here got any experience with this I want to get my 101 learning in on the bags and then move up here's what I've found for the bucket method it seems like a winner for a inexpensive start

image-15.png

humidity_dome_RS.jpg
Bucket tek looks very interesting. I found a good tutorial at How To Grow Mushrooms in Buckets [Complete Guide] | GroCycle

Back
Top Bottom