Angkor Wat Mushroom Grow

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been recovering from alcoholism and haven't gotten around to inoculating yet.

Gonna start a new diary, for new grow. Will post pics of harvest results for this grow, though. One of the Jedi jars still has two caps growing, and in hindsight, I should have put those jars to bulk. I think I was completely wrong about wet rot, and acknowledge I still have much to learn. Stay tuned!

The growing jar on the left is Jedi the jar on the right is Angkor. The dehydrated jars are the opposite the right is Jedi the left is Angkor. The tooth cakes ain't doing too well anymore but I do got some aborts to finish getting off of the one.

IMG_20240222_071145.jpg

IMG_20240222_071226.jpg

Since it's not producing anymore, I decided to do an experiment and flip the cake over. Let's see what happens!

IMG_20240225_061018.jpg

Since it's not producing anymore, I decided to do an experiment and flip the cake over. Let's see what happens!

IMG_20240225_061018.jpg
I had a tub of Blue Meanie that gave up it's third flush and stopped. I took out the cake and mixed it up thoroughly, breaking it up and added distilled water to it. It actually popped up some more shrooms after that. It was pretty dried out.
I hope flipping it over works for ya! 🤞

I had a tub of Blue Meanie that gave up it's third flush and stopped. I took out the cake and mixed it up thoroughly, breaking it up and added distilled water to it. It actually popped up some more shrooms after that. It was pretty dried out.
I hope flipping it over works for ya! 🤞
Very cool! I hope so too and thank you!

I didn't expect this. This is after flipping the cake last week or the week before.

IMG_20240305_053421.jpg

Package arrived yesterday! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom