Need help with stress relieving products quick!

HigherTheHigh

So as most of you know the UK is being hit mega hard with heat and i simply cant run a simple 4x4 without hitting 31c and its just not good for trichome production especially when all of my harvest is going for oil!

So can anyone help me on if there are any nutrients or similar, im currently using BioBizz Alg-A-Mic which is a stress reliever of sorts, iv also ordered some co2 cans for my dispenser, had to turn my hps to 250 and its now at 26-7c.

Absolute nightmare!

For trics Terpinator

For heat, do you open the tent, box fans to move cooler air in

I've ran my tent at 90-94f my 1st summer, no real issues

So try what u can to keep things cool

Swap to lights on at night may help

I have moved one tent into another room to see if that makes any difference, if been looking at Advanced Nutrients Bud Factor X?

Co2 will be here in the next few days so hopefully this will help, I'm thinking of doing another defol at week 6 to help with airflow again.

for reliveing plants stress I foliar feed my plants 1/4 tsp of superthrive (vitamin b and other goodies) and 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt per gallon of water . They love it .

not sure if it will help with heat stress ..but after supercropping and lsting they bounce back like nobodies business .

I'm in week 4 of flower bud so folier feeding is a no go .
I can understand your hesitation … look at it this way outdoors it rains in week 8 of flower . BUd rot/mold happens when when moisture gets trapped between the buds and the stem and that can happen without any rain . You can always just kinda spray the undersides of the fans lightly . Either way keep the recipe as I haven't found a strain that doesn't love it .

Back
Top Bottom