KingKauz36

Hey peeps, i just started with my plant.it's about 3 weeks young?it looks and is short and small due to minimal light from being outdoors the first 2 weeks.on its third week i eventually brought "her" in (fingers crossed).she started growing out after the transfer was made from out to indoors.No nutes or nothing special YET!plain soil and natural water.So the leaves seem to be folding inwards with minor spotting here and there,its growing more set of leaves on the regular but nothing extraordinary for now can someone please help me!?
Ps: i dont know how to upload pictures .

How often are you watering (drooping leaves if too often or not enougb) and are you spraying the water on top of the plant? Sometimes the drops of water on leaves can burn the plant under the light like a magnifying glass effect. Without pictures and details of your setup it's my best guess.

Thanks for the info,i dont think its from over watering and im using 1 cfl which im soon going to add another or 2.MG soil plain no additives light is on 24hr for now
Pictures im having some difficulties uploading

By plain soil and natural water you mean what do you mean? Dirt from outside in the backyard and tap water? Are the new leaves growing showing the same symptoms?

Regarding the photos, I use the 420 Magazine app and its easy to upload.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

20161223_150941.jpg
20161223_151004.jpg
1485828871663.jpg

Advice plz!!

My journal got moved to the abandoned section and im currently y updating with pictures,i need help moving it back to "journal grow in process" and i also need some advice my plant is flowering. Thanks .

So I saw your other thread saying you need advice on your journal.
No link provided. Searched and found your journal if this is it? I don't see the question you need help with though.
As for moving the journal back into current journals just write a post to the mods and then report it to ask them to do that for you (report post is the little triangle with exclamation point down near the bottom left corner of each post)
Journals get moved when not updated every few weeks

General stuff regarding the flowering stage of my plant.I been giving it nutes not many just some and i recently revamped it to full strength and i think the nute burn is killing her.I just flushed her today with plain water,i'll post a pic or 2 she is 62 days young,currently flowering for 23 days

All help is more than welcomed.Thanks un advanced fam.
I also went ahead and trimmed pretty much most fan leaves and im regretting it now.Someone be honest and tell me if she'll make it

Alright I went and read the first page of this journal and see you are in Miracle Grow (I think?) which could be your main problem. There are literally thousands of threads on 420 which read something like - 'my plant looks terrible I don't know what's wrong -I'm using Miracle Grow soil) Is it the MG with time release nutes?

Its the green bag weasel,from my understanding it has no time releasing nutes or mentioned of any.
I just fed her full dose which is between 2-3 teaspoons of ff tiger bloom per gallon of water with another nutrient,the bottles name says "Help" and i believe it's a nitrogen based liquid.I feed her at least once a week or sometimes twice.

The curled leaf appearance fits with cannabis Nitrogen toxicity. If you google those three words you'll find many tutorials diagnosing it and showing how to fix it. And you'll be able to see if it fits with what you're seeing. The only thing about your plants that doesn't look as much like N tox is that they don't seem very dark green in the pics. They do look overfed to me though. Everything except the possibly the colour looks like N overdose to me.

Back
Top Bottom