New member recently got his MMJ license!

Scott02723

Hello everyone, yeah can you believe it! It really feels like a dream, like at any point I am going to wake up, and look in my wallet to find an empty space where my beloved license is. I guess it is so hard for me to believe because of all the persecution I have witnessed over the years. I really never thought I would be able to grow again ( swore after I shut my last setup down I would never again without a license). For me, this is truly a dream come true, I have had three back surgeries, all horrific failures ending with fusions and nerve damage, so for me to be able to grow and eliminate over half my chemical medication has started to change my entire life! Thank you for allowing me a place to share and learn My first grow of auto flowering white widow is almost done and I have pics,so I can start a pretty decent journal. Here is a few pics of my entire setup, I went for compact and efficient. In my journal I will get into details....h wait, I guess I cannot post pics yet? Maybe I should read the new member regs a little closer

Re: New member recently got his MMJ liscense!

DSCN1854_-_Copy.JPG

Here we go, and I uploaded some pis to my gallery, I didnt realize you had to upload them first, thanks for the heads up!:thumb:

Re: New member recently got his MMJ liscense!

Welcome to 420 Magazine my friend, you certainly came to the right place where you will always be treated like a part of the family. I'll say this about 420 Magazine...If you can't find it, learn it or get it here, you don't need it, because this is by far the most helpful and informative place on the web for Cannabis awareness. The level of respect and genuine compassion you'll find here is unmatched anywhere, so again, welcome to the family.:welcome:
:420:
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom