New to the community!

Hello @Chefant3 & welcome to :420:

What do you have planned for a grow? Have you started purchasing or have any equipment yet? We have sponsors that provide members with discounts!
Also, one important thing before I forget, don't forget to plan your drying and curing- it's just as important as the grow and can be a make or break.

All that being said, one other suggestion would be to consider creating a grow journal when you can, members can follow along and help out! :Namaste:

Hey was up everyone ! First time grower checking in on the forum !! Really excited for my first grow ! Looking forward to learning from everyone !
Welcome my friend. Watcha growing? :peace:

Hi there !! Welcome welcome!

Great fam we here, with lots of knowledge and helpful hints.
Best advice: There is no wrong or bad questions. So ask away!
Also treat everything like a learning experience, so make note things that work and things that don't.

In my opinion, plants want to live no matter what, they also love to prove you wrong, most often ending in great results, except when it comes to any pest's. Don't trust them lol, stay on top of them they want to win. :nervous-guy:

Key: Environment :love:

Have a great day!

Hi there !! Welcome welcome!

Great fam we here, with lots of knowledge and helpful hints.
Best advice: There is no wrong or bad questions. So ask away!
Also treat everything like a learning experience, so make note things that work and things that don't.

In my opinion, plants want to live no matter what, they also love to prove you wrong, most often ending in great results, except when it comes to any pest's. Don't trust them lol, stay on top of them they want to win. :nervous-guy:

Key: Environment :love:

Have a great day!
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom