Newbie First Grow - Outdoors - Bag Seeds

It looks like worm damage to me but all the same I would get it off there and check her over really well... I hate those little bat rastards...:thedoubletake: They are wearing me out here too...:straightface:...:circle-of-love:
Oh I killed....hit it with lighter till it stopped moving......I spotted the first bud then searched the plant...fond the worm and another bad bud. That second one was a top bud and it was fat and dense and eaten right up.

So much to learn....so many journals to follow

In good news the candy kush looks good
420-magazine-mobile162913270.jpg

And my small stunted auto pounder
420-magazine-mobile386658439.jpg

Man on man where is Angrybird?
I am so upset with these bud worms that I am ready to hook up jumper cables to each plant and give them a hit....bet the worms will come jumping then. Maybe I can take the kids tazer and hit each plant a couple of time...

Not going to do it but wow would that be nice.

The more I research growing inside growing the more I get interested. I am a can't do it half ads type of girl....so just putting a shelf in the bathroom with an led light is not appealing to me. But this looks like it could get expensive. Tents and vents and fans and intake and out take. How did u ever get started and sort out the white noise for what u actually NEED.
Help someone.

If you are continuing to have to pull off worm yuck... I would chop her while you still have something... If you continue to grow outside... I highly advice SNS.products... They are completely organic and there rosemary systemic one is saving my girls right now and the foliar spray for mites and thrip is amazing....:circle-of-love:

The kush has no bugs on it. I guess they were right about it being bug and mold resistant.

The bag seeds that are only 32 days into flowering are the ones with the worms.

Getting out this yard is what I need. I need to be back in my yard with my toads...dragonflies..nymph wheel spiders...and other great predictors. The plant eating bugs are off the chain in his back yard

do you have a loupe or a good magnifying glass to check her trichomes? i never grew outdoors so i'm not much help - sad to see the worm damage keep at it - that last pic looks nice and frosty
She mostly cloudy today with a few amber most amber on the leaves.

The calex...spelling..are bursting open

She mostly cloudy today with a few amber most amber on the leaves.

The calex...spelling..are bursting open

if it were me id consider chopping. i like more thc though - helps better w/pain but everyone's different. what ever you choose to do w her, remember how she turned out for you trich-wise for next time ;)

if it were me id consider chopping. i like more thc though - helps better w/pain but everyone's different. what ever you choose to do w her, remember how she turned out for you trich-wise for next time ;)
I will. I have one more seed of her that I plan on growing over this winter.....cuz outside is almost a wrap for the season

I leave my harvest on drying racks for 72 hours then jar it up... I open the jars twice a day for about 30 minutes for a week then burp it twice a day for a week... I use Brovedo humidity packages to keep the correct rh and it works great for me... I have never had a crop mold but admittedly I'm a bit ocd so I don't mind having to mess with them....:circle-of-love:
Yes, us OCD'ers unite! Over, and over, and over, etc, etc,... I'm that way as well! It is definitely a bonus at times!

I really really needed to ck on them today but too much going on with my fella and my baby son....if u can call him that at 14....
I get to sleep in tomorrow morning...so when I wake up at 730 I will just go in my pj's to ck.on them.

Happy to finally be home but worried about what is out there freely eating my buds.

Lilred concentrate on the quality and price of the seed and especially the company. I got about 2oz from a blueberry Auto by Dutch Passion. The last blueberry Auto by Speed gave me 11grams so I learned genes are so important. I guess I can't blame speed bexcuse Dutch was indoor and speed was outdoors. Variables are probably to much to compare but get good seed no matter what.

Lilred concentrate on the quality and price of the seed and especially the company. I got about 2oz from a blueberry Auto by Dutch Passion. The last blueberry Auto by Speed gave me 11grams so I learned genes are so important. I guess I can't blame speed bexcuse Dutch was indoor and speed was outdoors. Variables are probably to much to compare but get good seed no matter what.
I have only ordered 3 seeds from autoseeds. I was thinking gorilla this next time. And if I like their autos...shipping...seeds then order my outdoor photos from them.

Who do u use?

Back
Top Bottom