Newbie from the UK could do with some help with first grow

i emailed a company who sold some and they dont stock anymore but gave me links to build my own just dont know if im confident enough to play about with electrics
Board QB132 V2 HLG Quantum board. (LM301B)
Driver Power Supplies - External/Internal (Off-Board) | Digi-Key Electronics
this works out way cheaper then buying a pre made kit just ye dunno what todo :/

The reason he is recommended is the lights are pre built good quality and guaranteed. He delivers them quickly too.
I have spent nearly 700 quid with him over 2-3 months

One has plenty to worry about so saving a few quid for all the agro of building your own kit is not likely to be worth it.

That QB is the same one he sells for 100 quid but his has far reds and a dimmer.

The reason he is recommended is the lights are pre built good quality and guaranteed. He delivers them quickly too.
I have spent nearly 700 quid with him over 2-3 months

One has plenty to worry about so saving a few quid for all the agro of building your own kit is not likely to be worth it.
absolutely agree but its cool i like doing it myself i am just that kind of person i get good satisfaction from it, infact ive already put it all together apart from a frame im making for it to sit in, im building a 3mm aluminium frame for the LED Light to sit in even tho its not required i am making the frame so it doesnt glare my eyes so when i open the door will hopefully just hide my direct view from the lights, its insanely bright and its only a 65w board very impressive just hope not to much heat gona kick out, this is my last on the spending on equipment i got quite a hoard of stuff building up,ill be happy if i can grow my personal.

Do I need that extra red led strip that can be added or will this do the full cycle? I got that 4000k 1 you told me about
Should do full cycle just fine mate. I fitted mine halfway through flowering on my first grow.

ok so put the new light together now here is some pics
20190614_185713.jpg
20190614_205648.jpg
20190614_205706.jpg

Back
Top Bottom