Newbie from the UK could do with some help with first grow

Try dialling the power back. Could also have a small fan blowing over the light too. 90 is a little high but not drastic.
i have temp replaced with old light untill i get few more bits to deal with that heat, trying to master this in such a small space while trying to make the perfect conditions is good fun :D defo keeping me busy

i have temp replaced with old light untill i get few more bits to deal with that heat, trying to master this in such a small space while trying to make the perfect conditions is good fun :D defo keeping me busy
Yeah it's challenging and part of the fun. You'll get it cracked.

hi guys any 1 know what is the cause of this ?

Attachments

• 20190619_205349.jpg
    20190619_205349.jpg
    510.8 KB · Views: 230
  • 20190619_205413.jpg
    20190619_205413.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 213
Hello fella, welcome to the neighbourhood.
Awesome use of space, am a great believer in necessity being the mother of invention, am a newbie to this game too (and the site) so know how much you have to overcome without being 'vertically challenged' as well.
Great setup and (as far as I know) great little plants too.
Good luck.

Hello fella, welcome to the neighbourhood.
Awesome use of space, am a great believer in necessity being the mother of invention, am a newbie to this game too (and the site) so know how much you have to overcome without being 'vertically challenged' as well.
Great setup and (as far as I know) great little plants too.
Good luck.
Thanks m8 and welcome youself :)

Looks good. Welcome.

Ah sorry for your loss mate, it's a pain when you need to leave them even for a few days :(.
ye gutted oh well i got many seeds so just started again this time just doing 1 at a time just dropped a Diesel Auto from Queen seeds into some water so hopefully that splits soon, ive left the CBD crack auto in the greenhouse as it burst in growth in hight so no chance getting it back in my growbox so will just let it runs its course its started to flower already but i dont expect to get much from it, the leaves on that 1 tho look abit sucked out of life from them leaf hoppers, ill get a picture of it and post it up tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom