Newbie from the UK could do with some help with first grow

As a newbie I also started on similar lights to you but I much prefer the COBs and Quantum Boards (all round better incl lot less heat)
I got lights from this guy in the UK. COB/QB in UK
I say this because you might have just bought your lights and be able to return them.

As a newbie I also started on similar lights to you but I much prefer the COBs and Quantum Boards (all round better incl lot less heat)
I got lights from this guy in the UK. COB/QB in UK
I say this because you might have just bought your lights and be able to return them.

cheers m8 ill check em out, literally past couple of days ive been trying to buy 1 of these boards as some 1else told me about em also.

Hey @Kraizk ... looks like you've met some of your m8s from the UK already ... they are really helpful. I just read a post, from one of the UK guys a few days ago, about how your electricity rates are 3 times as much as they are here in NA. Are you running standard 18/6 light cycles ... or some kind of a Gas Lantern Routine?

Good luck and we're interested in seeing you grow top notch bud!

Cheers!

Hey @Kraizk ... looks like you've met some of your m8s from the UK already ... they are really helpful. I just read a post, from one of the UK guys a few days ago, about how your electricity rates are 3 times as much as they are here in NA. Are you running standard 18/6 light cycles ... or some kind of a Gas Lantern Routine?

Good luck and we're interested in seeing you grow top notch bud!

Cheers!
hey m8 ye good site loads of help so far, very appreicated, i personally have not seen any spike in my electric since growing i normally use £2 a day in electric through out my household uses and with my lazy-spa on running its about £4 a day , my lighs are on cycle 18/6 also.

hey m8 ye good site loads of help so far, very appreicated, i personally have not seen any spike in my electric since growing i normally use £2 a day in electric through out my household uses and with my lazy-spa on running its about £4 a day , my lighs are on cycle 18/6 also.
Hey @Kraizk ... that's good news. Right now I'm running a standard 18/6 but on weekends I like to push the girls for a few days at 20/2 and elevated humidity.

If you do run into one of your mates running Gas lantern please point them to me ... since I want to learn a bit more about the benefits of different light cycles.

Cheers

Hey @Kraizk ... that's good news. Right now I'm running a standard 18/6 but on weekends I like to push the girls for a few days at 20/2 and elevated humidity.

If you do run into one of your mates running Gas lantern please point them to me ... since I want to learn a bit more about the benefits of different light cycles.

Cheers
sure man will do

rick.george ebay iirc makes qbs , just look on ebay, i got most if mine from that guy but one from china, uses all same genuine parts but i had to assemble and doesnt come with a separate dimmer like the others but was a bit cheaper. a few on ebay tho decent priced.

rick.george ebay iirc makes qbs , just look on ebay, i got most if mine from that guy but one from china, uses all same genuine parts but i had to assemble and doesnt come with a separate dimmer like the others but was a bit cheaper. a few on ebay tho decent priced.
i have quantem board coming and driver i buy direct from suppliers and build myself saved almost half the price thanks tho.

Back
Top Bottom