NobleWeed's AK47 in Soil

Yo noble that looks like some delicious wine, sorry to hear that you can't drink it man thats to bad i hope the herbal is helping you cope with your condition, what great ingenuity though props on that CO2 generator i might have to put your idea to work in my room great grow though dude keep up the good work

hey buddy, things are still lookin good (wine included), just think of all the good karma your putting out there with that sexy wine, hopefully it will reward you in growing ;)

YAY my little clones aren't so little any more and i got my fans in the mail. I bot 4 fans at 75cfm = 300cfm is way more than i need and since I'm using my CO2 maker i don't need anything more than mixing up the air in the tent but ill use them later. My clones have almost doubled in size, they are relay taking to the FF soil mix and i started feeding today at 400ppm once a week.

Today's temp is 75F and 68% HG
DSC008814.JPG
DSC008824.JPG

DSC008795.JPG

DSC008804.JPG

Here are the new clones they are still small but alive and kicking.
DSC008773.JPG

DSC008784.JPG

I think people train them to stay squat, so to grow tall they just leave them natural, or use a trellis, and just veg them longer so they'll take more space..then keep in mind they may triple in height during stretch, so you wouldn't want 'em any taller than 2 feet in veg maybe, so they could get 6' tall, leaving you a little room for a light up top...
that being said I am very inexperienced and probably shouldn't be advising anyone on anything at this point!

yeah they have grown !!!! & nice and green +rep .... r u going to top them

that fox farm is some good stuff ive got some super skunk n the happy frog mix

Very cool info on the wine/CO2 generator. I love the way you are using a useful process to create your CO2. I don't drink much but that carboy thingy looks awesome. I would definitely try some o that!! Love the clones they are doing well. Good job and nice save.

L8ER

i bought some fox farm happy frog soil its organic like 25 bucks for a big bag just letting u know:peace:

Is Happy Frog as heavy as Ocean Forest? If so, absolutely not a problem since 4 cubic foot bags of perlite are only like $13 and for the money I'd rather get soil that I can "dilute" instead of pre-lightened soil for the same cost. I'm just curious.

How do i get my plants to stretch taller

Swap your MH for a HPS and the plants will stretch more. But most folks like tight inter-nodal spacing. No matter how high your ceiling is, your light will still only be able to penetrate a certain distance into a well-filled canopy.

My fortune cookie reads today.

"You will soon find more adventure in life."

Interpretations?

Yeah... Demand a refund of the price of that dinner on principles. "May you live in interesting times" is actually a curse, not a blessing (from the ones who coined the term so long ago).

Then again, we all need a little adventure.

Is Happy Frog as heavy as Ocean Forest? If so, absolutely not a problem since 4 cubic foot bags of perlite are only like $13 and for the money I'd rather get soil that I can "dilute" instead of pre-lightened soil for the same cost. I'm just curious.

Swap your MH for a HPS and the plants will stretch more. But most folks like tight inter-nodal spacing. No matter how high your ceiling is, your light will still only be able to penetrate a certain distance into a well-filled canopy.

Yeah... Demand a refund of the price of that dinner on principles. "May you live in interesting times" is actually a curse, not a blessing (from the ones who coined the term so long ago).

Then again, we all need a little adventure.

yo noble u can raise your lights up some and the plant will grow up towards the light:peace::ganjamon:

and torturedsoul the happy frog has perlite already n it and i havent had any drainage problems with it the guy at the hydro store said they did a side by side grow with both soils "not weed lol" and they couldnt tell any difference :ganjamon:

Thanks for the support guys. I am in the middle of a move so i am not going to be logging on much till the end of the month. My laptop is in its death throws so no pics. I put 1B and 1C under HPS 12/12 after they got 18" tall on Saturday and they look nice. I didnt top them thou. Im going to clone 1A out in a bubbler system soon. Everything is looking good so far and thanks for your support.

Ok i just got a card reader so i can upload my new pics because my laptop finally shit the bed.
Here is the MOM 1A
DSC009172.JPG

DSC009262.JPG

DSC009271.JPG

She is HUGE and is taking up a lot of my grow tent
Here is my hand at my new Deep Water Culture system with 6 clones fresh out of the cloner. so 1 week old. and now they are 18 days old
DSC009005.JPG

DSC00919.JPG

Here is my smallest clone. I toped all the other clones minus the smallest.
DSC009182.JPG

here are the tops
DSC009223.JPG

Ok that is 1A and my new clones. So here are the other plants 2A and 2B
2B with some LST
DSC009232.JPG

2A suffered some more stress due to over watering. So she is still small but i like having some room to work so i don't care.
DSC009241.JPG

Back
Top Bottom