Weenmeoff's Inside Soil Alien Abduction Grow Journal

I hate the smell of the Ona, too - it smells like a urinal! :)

You can use less Ona and add some water to it which will dilute the smell. It still won't be as effective as a larger carbon filter/fan combo, it will just be less of an investment.

Have you been fertilizing or just relying on the nutes in the soil to get you through? With a long veg, if not fertilizing, she may have exhausted the nutes in the original soil and needs a refresh.

I watered the ona down and its better but still stinky.I don't smell it outside the garage anymore which is good. I have a new bigger filter on they way and will stop the ona if I can.

I've been using nutes, the recommended schedule is feed, water, water. I have done a couple feed, waters but not this last time because I am out of boost so need to get to the hydro store. I'll probably have to buy a big bottle like I did with calmag and sugar daddy which kind of sucks because I'll be using the kit going forward.

Wondering why they have very minimal frost?

#3 is turning purple just like the #3 clone did.

Morning Ween, yes , glad you have the Can#33 coming....it is a very , very good filter...very good! I still can't help ya too much with your soil , but if it were me i would mix up some Transplant and give that with a lil Tea....see how that helps. When your Can #33 arrives your smell problems will BE OVER! For the set up...just get it up as hi as possible in the grow space, use as little ducting as possible with as few turns as possible and run the speed at 70-8- like i talked about. All will be golden. remember with this type of system (fan/filter combo) your GR has to be sealed so no air is allowed to leave the space without , first being cleaned by the #33 OK! Cheers bud...lemmy know how it works out for ya OK...have an awesome Sunday pal!:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Morning Ween, yes , glad you have the Can#33 coming....it is a very , very good filter...very good! I still can't help ya too much with your soil , but if it were me i would mix up some Transplant and give that with a lil Tea....see how that helps. When your Can #33 arrives your smell problems will BE OVER! For the set up...just get it up as hi as possible in the grow space, use as little ducting as possible with as few turns as possible and run the speed at 70-8- like i talked about. All will be golden. remember with this type of system (fan/filter combo) your GR has to be sealed so no air is allowed to leave the space without , first being cleaned by the #33 OK! Cheers bud...lemmy know how it works out for ya OK...have an awesome Sunday pal!:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Done. New filter installed. So far so good. Should I continue with transplant/tea or go back to regular nutes (these plants are not in kit soil.)

I finally installed my exhaust fan to my veg tent and damn does it collapse the sides making the space inside much smaller, doh! Pulling at about 70%. So I attached my old carbon filter at the end of the exhaust duct. Stupid idea or ok?

Did some back building a few days ago.

image17577.jpeg

image17578.jpeg

Should I continue with transplant/tea or go back to regular nutes (these plants are not in kit soil.) I'm out of boost and it would be great if I can get away with not buying more by using some of the kit nutes.....

Hey Ween, top of the evenin to ya brotha! nice tent..OK first ..ya had me pissin brotha, about the tent getting smaller..i love it. OK, that's great , but was it like that with the intake , wide open? Put the Can #33 back on there. Make sure the speed control does NOT get set below 70% . If the sides still cave in on the tent,..then you need more air coming in, some how, either open a flap or something. I have never owned a tent so, not sure how they are made. All else looks good. About the kit stuff, If ya use the kit to help this grow, will you still have enough for a kit grow? If yes , then , yes , give some Transplant and a lil tea, but only once more then some water Ok. Don't feel you have to always be giving them something. In containers the goodies don't get flushed out , so they last much longer .
Cheers , have an awesome night .....:high-five:

You the man Duggs! I did just buy another kit from doc but went with the bulk kit per your recommendation. I am only 1/2 way through my first round of soil but have 7 clones almost ready for #1's then they will go n #10's, will wind up culling 1 or 2. Want to get my next round cooking.

I went ahead and watered my budding girls, the Georges, with transplant and a little tea, about 7 gallons between the 3.

The tent that was getting smaller is my veg tent that has 3 girls in kit soil in #10's and 5 clones in #1's. 4 are very tall and lanky and not sure I want to keep them. Room is becoming an issue. Anyways, both tents have been getting a little cold lately because TS getting cold around here so I decided to hook the ends of the I take ducts to the top of my dehumidifier which is blowing out warm air, hoping it will warm up the tents a bit. Doing this helped the caving in issue.

Question, if I get a digital space heater, will the light from the heater element be a problem during the dark period?

You the man Duggs! I did just buy another kit from doc but went with the bulk kit per your recommendation. I am only 1/2 way through my first round of soil but have 7 clones almost ready for #1's then they will go n #10's, will wind up culling 1 or 2. Want to get my next round cooking.

I went ahead and watered my budding girls, the Georges, with transplant and a little tea, about 7 gallons between the 3.

The tent that was getting smaller is my veg tent that has 3 girls in kit soil in #10's and 5 clones in #1's. 4 are very tall and lanky and not sure I want to keep them. Room is becoming an issue. Anyways, both tents have been getting a little cold lately because TS getting cold around here so I decided to hook the ends of the I take ducts to the top of my dehumidifier which is blowing out warm air, hoping it will warm up the tents a bit. Doing this helped the caving in issue.

Question, if I get a digital space heater, will the light from the heater element be a problem during the dark period?

Morning Ween....great stuff bud....no that glow from a heater will be fine...no worries there. Try the heater on "low" setting and I would put it on a timer too...depending on your day /night temps ...you may only need it "on" during lights out, dunno. But putting it on a timer as well as it's built in t-stat would be a good idea....or you could just trust the t-stat to keep the room at ...say 70F...that is warm enough with lights "out" OK! Don't feel you have to get it up to 80 F in there with the heater....your Hydro bill will shoot up too...ya know that right? Most space heaters will draw nearly a "FULL" circuit ...anyhow cheers bud and have an awesome Monday...if that's even possible...:tokin:

I got 2 heaters (one for each tent) with fans and t stats but cannot use them on timers because every time it turns on and off it resets to the default of 95 degrees, DOH! I think the t stat should be fine because when lights are on temps are over what I set them at, 69.

Amazing looking plants!

Thanks WW! On my way to,check out your journal in a bit.

So I feel like my buds are not looking the best but am not sure. Wondering what you all think and advice on how long they may go? The clones I took from these plants went 76 days but the LED light they were under was only on bloom, I did not know it should have been on bloom and grow. Wondering if I should epect them to go about 76 days...?

They're on day 54.

IMG_20160928_222517.jpg

IMG_20160928_222540.jpg

IMG_20160928_222610.jpg

IMG_20160928_222636.jpg

IMG_20160928_222818.jpg

IMG_20160928_222843.jpg

IMG_20160928_222927.jpg

IMG_20160928_223237.jpg

IMG_20160928_223418.jpg

IMG_20160928_223508.jpg

IMG_20160928_223853.jpg