Weenmeoff's Inside Soil Alien Abduction Grow Journal

The LED is only the display on the heater. I can cover it with tape if needed but I'm thinking this little light won't hurt. Let me know if you think I should cover with tape. I'll get some pics once I get into the 2nd half tomorrow.

Thanks Nis and everyone that helped me through my first grow! You all rule! :passitleft:

I was up til 1:30 last night finishing 2 of 3 then did #3 tonight, took about 6 hours. Temps are good but humidity is high in the 70 range but I just took the 3rd plant out about 6 hours ago and it's soil was wet. The intake and exhaust fans are on but the other fans are off. Should in and out fans also be off?

A few pics.

IMG_20161018_004754.jpg

IMG_20161018_005731.jpg

image18602.jpeg

Good morning Ween, yes , you can leave the exhaust and intake fans on! Having good airflow is great but you shouldn't see the branches swaying in the breeze OK,..if ya do, they will dry way too fast ! With your temps and RH they , your buds should be dry enough to try after three/four days. If you can smoke a J with rolling one up, then their good, time to trim off the buds and get them into your jars, loosely filled OK! Cheers bud and have an awesome Tues.

Bravo ween. Really loving that color of purple. Almost black. But hey, is there a reason you don't indulge every now and then? I know it's meds for her but just curious is all. Work? Personal preference? Have a great day bud.

Thanks Nis! I do partake very occasionally. Usually take a hit when I go to a party. I was a long time smoker and heavy at that, from am to pm. Would buy by the quap for personal use. A few years back I had a very bad experience with edibles, too strong, felt like I was tripping and super paranoid. Ever since then, I get really paranoid every time I smoke and don't like the feeling. It's really weird because I want to smoke but don't want that feeling. I need to try the black pepper thing. I'll certainly try some of this and won't smoke anything but what I grow going forward. I wish I took up growing 20 years ago.

I can puff this all day long, :passitleft: ha!

Harvest reps! Sorry to hear about the arm, a ligament tear is a real bitch. You have some beautiful nugs, my first harvest was nowhere near as good. Something to consider is that you can get giant tupperwares after the branches are dry and put them into the tubs with no final trim. Just add some 62% boveda packs to keep them nice and finish trimming when the arm heals. I have left branches for a few months just like that and it works out fine!

Congratulations on the harvest Ween! :bravo: That pic of your tent with all the buds hanging up. :high-five: Impressive. Sorry to hear about your bad edible experience. I've had one of those. But live and learn eh? Have an awesome day man :D

Thanks Dank Bud! I just remembered the cookies that were way too strong were made from ABV already been vaped, through the volcano. So save your tailings if you vape and make edibles.

Harvest reps! Sorry to hear about the arm, a ligament tear is a real bitch. You have some beautiful nugs, my first harvest was nowhere near as good. Something to consider is that you can get giant tupperwares after the branches are dry and put them into the tubs with no final trim. Just add some 62% boveda packs to keep them nice and finish trimming when the arm heals. I have left branches for a few months just like that and it works out fine!

Thanks Shiggity! I misspoke, it was a biceps tendon. I powered through and got em all done, my arm was actually fine to hold the stems while I trimmed with my good arm, the other way around and I would have been screwed. Surgery next week and then I will be out of commission for a while. I'm going to try to stagger the harvests going forward so I don't have to put in that many hours again.

The temps are around 68 and rh is 65. Buds are still soft and slightly moist to the touch. Figure on 3 more days or so til they go in jars with the boveda packs.

Well I am thankful you will soon have some nice meds to help with the pain!

I rarely partake any longer, I grow for my lady who needs the meds for a variety of reasons and because I like growing. I need to try the black pepper thing, I did get over to the thread but have yet to try it. I think I would rather chew it than sniff it, I think those were the main options.

So this grow was about 200 days from seed with 75 being 12/12. I majorly messed up the ScrOG and filled it way to much before flipping.

Congrats on the harvest Ween :bravo:

Thanks Dirt! So it's been 5 days since I hung the 1st 2 plants and 4 days for the last one and they were ready to jar. I filled 10 quarts size jars with an approximate weight of 289 grams. The buds are ver fluffy and there were lots of small ones. I'm ptretty happy with it and know I'll continue to improve thanks to all the help everyone is providing.

So the jars are loosely filled with an 8 gram medium boveda in each and I should burp them a couple times a day for a few days then down to once a day for another couple/few days, does that sound about right?

Pics tomorrow. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom