Northside Clones

Had to put me in my place and one up me huh? I'm just kidding. The plants lol fantastic talk about bushy... Should yield you pretty damn good amounts. I'd love to grow like that but my humidity gets rather high most of the year and I could never have enough airflow in a canopy like that lol I'd get mold,mites,amphids,fungus gnats, and everything else ganja plants can contract haha. That is definitely a lot of growth though it will be a sight for sore eyes in a couple months when all you see are three foot tall tops/Colas.

well and I also don't have the patience to veg that long haha.
I'm pretty excited to see the end again. I'm lucky all these clones been vegging at newty's so it's a very nice quick turnaround here. Harvest,veg clones for a couple weeks, flip.....might take some clones. Not sure yet.

No idea how challenging it's gonna be in the summer but for now being winter, rh is fairly easy to regulate for me most of the time.

Want more plants? Lol I'm thinking of what I can realistically grow next and I have too many plants. I'm might get another little tent and a new light so I can have 2 flowering tents.or I grow these Godzillas in Veg until May then in the outdoor garden? I think Debbies going to be oil soon

Want more plants? Lol I'm thinking of what I can realistically grow next and I have too many plants. I'm might get another little tent and a new light so I can have 2 flowering tents.or I grow these Godzillas in Veg until May then in the outdoor garden? I think Debbies going to be oil soon
I don't have any room. If u get a new tent then u can use one of my calis till u get ur own one. I don't think I'll be moving for a while so I have a couple lights to spare. Also if want clones let me know by the 10th when u flip, otherwise this is the end of the CK and onto new, greener pastures.

If I can use your light I'll just flip them all in a week or so except 2 that I'm leaving in Veg. I'll be harvesting the ck in about 4 weeks which leaves room for 1 in the big tent. I'll harvest Ase and Swaggs in early April. Hmmmmm let me think over night.
It's here whenever. Think I'll put this magic butter machine to work tomorrow. Need a bit more coconut oil and I'm good.

Sweet! I'll try your treats anytime. brownies maybe? Lol
Hey guys :)

Hope all is well, sorry to disturb I am just wondering I am having problems to update my journal and add photos.

It keeps saying I may not have permission to do that?

Do you know why that could be ?

Kind regards :)

Hey guys :)

Hope all is well, sorry to disturb I am just wondering I am having problems to update my journal and add photos.

It keeps saying I may not have permission to do that?

Do you know why that could be ?

Kind regards :)

I hear they are tweaking things internally. I can't upload pics either but I think it will sort itself out soon. .

Day 64 critical kush
Day 39 ww xtrm

No pics to post today. Seen a few ppl say it's down again so won't bother. Tent is getting full and I think I'm gonna have to snap some stems to gain some real estate for later in flower. They're all happy and growing. And thirsty. The CK all get a litre in the morning and another litre at night with minimal run off. The ww xtrm is a more chill kinda gal. She gets 1/2 -3/4 litre and even then I still get run off most times.

Had to do a bit of shopping for a couple ingredients.

1 oz critical kush nugs
2 cups coconut oil
2 spoons of sunflower lecithin

Used newty's decarb method, 45 mins at 240 degrees F. Break up, spread out and cover on the oven. Magic butter machine will do the rest of the work. Set the machine at 160F for 8 hours. 1 hour down, 7 to go. I'd post pics but I guess it still doesn't work. Doubt I'll get to baking anything tonight so maybe tomorrow.

Had to do a bit of shopping for a couple ingredients.

1 oz critical kush nugs
2 cups coconut oil
2 spoons of sunflower lecithin

Used newty's decarb method, 45 mins at 240 degrees F. Break up, spread out and cover on the oven. Magic butter machine will do the rest of the work. Set the machine at 160F for 8 hours. 1 hour down, 7 to go. I'd post pics but I guess it still doesn't work. Doubt I'll get to baking anything tonight so maybe tomorrow.

Sweet! You able to pop over tomorrow? Maybe I can convince you to take the big WW who I'm sure is a Swaggs clone! It's bigger than its mom at this age;) just in time for flip...bring back your least favourite child that I'll chop up and send you home with Swaggs jr...the sure star in my pantry;) lol let me know

Sweet! You able to pop over tomorrow? Maybe I can convince you to take the big WW who I'm sure is a Swaggs clone! It's bigger than its mom at this age;) just in time for flip...bring back your least favourite child that I'll chop up and send you home with Swaggs jr...the sure star in my pantry;) lol let me know
I'm down. I did some major pre flip defol action. Mostly hunting weaker, newer, smaller branches that will never see light once flip happens. So who ever I bring will be less meaty then they were this morning. Really a shame we can't find someone to take some of these. It bugs me slightly but not enough to give a damn. Lol. I know who I'm bringing. One still slow to recover from the suspected cal mag issue so she can go. Excited to see which ww is coming home.

I'm down. I did some major pre flip defol action. Mostly hunting weaker, newer, smaller branches that will never see light once flip happens. So who ever I bring will be less meaty then they were this morning. Really a shame we can't find someone to take some of these. It bugs me slightly but not enough to give a damn. Lol. I know who I'm bringing. One still slow to recover from the suspected cal mag issue so she can go. Excited to see which ww is coming home.

You will be happy with your switch! Haha honestly you could take both chunky WW aka Mr. Business and PegLeg .

Back
Top Bottom