Northside Clones

Won't hurt to add it. I give them full strength in Veg and half strength all through flower...if you need some, don't buy it just bring a container over;)
I've got enough for now. Second generation is being a bit more picky. Wanted extras already. Sheesh.

Hi swagg .. Busy couple weeks for me coming up but I'm subbed and here for round 2..... FIGHT

Ase mentioned you’d be flipping on the 10th. That makes 4 of us - he, I, and Derbybud are all going to flip then as well. Should be fun to see them all flowering together.

Ase mentioned you'd be flipping on the 10th. That makes 4 of us - he, I, and Derbybud are all going to flip then as well. Should be fun to see them all flowering together.
Yes that's the plan. Just a little bit longer of fighting these girls and keeping them low.

Did a bit of a bigger defol this morning to get some better light penetration. It's very small for 4 plants in there and I'm not sure i would recommend it lol. Oh well. Plan is to give them a few days then do another defol maybe 2 days before flip. Last run I went too crazy with the defol even into flower so this time around I'm making sure I stay disciplined and don't pluck every single fan leaf in sight.

Hahaha. Sup ledguy. 7 more days and were going 12/12. I'm very excited, mostly about this ww xtrm.

Nice here's South Side formerly known as the SS.. ...-♀️..

all that red is the damn mars hydro eco49 haha I didn't realize how much red it actually had until I put it right next to a Mars hydro 300.... The 300 is more intense by far of course it's 35 more watt in a smaller shell. The 49 is square and a bit larger and the diodes are spread further apart. Plus it has way way more reds to blues compared to the 300 it seems. So when I go back to vegging I'll veg with a 300 and leave the 49 in the flower tent. I want to try and get another QB120 in 5000k down the road to make it my veg light but I'll see what happens hell maybe I'll get a small growant instead but that's months later I'm already up to 500W in the flower tent and I'm taking short break after anyhow. I'm thinking those Special Queens are going to yield well even though I flipped them rather small since I opted to not train this grow because the damn mites last grow. Last grow bombed thanks to the mites and each plant pulled between 28-32 grams... I'm really hoping for double that this grow... It just depends on how much those buds fill out and dense up. With 500w I'm hopeful but overall the special queens do not grow that large so hopefully the two bagseeds I have flowering turn out good... Here's the Apple Jack

she's not showing it but I'm thinking she's getting root bound which isn't the end of the world since the roots will quit growing soon. Butttt tomorrow I may go ahead and put her in a slightly larger pot maybe 10% more soil max plus it'll really help with waterings as she's about to be needing water every day.

started making my own soil mix too... Only thing it needs added to it now is EWC. It's nice and fluffy and I'm excited to test it and see how it does. I have a ton of this shit haha. Then even more sitting to the side waiting to be mixed with a few more ingredients. Took a good while to mix all this stuff that well.

I know this completely clogs the thread so I have no problem editing the post after you see it just wanted to share.

Nice here's South Side formerly known as the SS.. ...-♀️..
65193eeaac9719df804f3f012e7d0bc7.jpg
f93fad6c36ea5dafc03f23e3adab8ee2.jpg
7644b614d5c6029714d4384a20a7a440.jpg
all that red is the damn mars hydro eco49 haha I didn't realize how much red it actually had until I put it right next to a Mars hydro 300.... The 300 is more intense by far of course it's 35 more watt in a smaller shell. The 49 is square and a bit larger and the diodes are spread further apart. Plus it has way way more reds to blues compared to the 300 it seems. So when I go back to vegging I'll veg with a 300 and leave the 49 in the flower tent. I want to try and get another QB120 in 5000k down the road to make it my veg light but I'll see what happens hell maybe I'll get a small growant instead but that's months later I'm already up to 500W in the flower tent and I'm taking short break after anyhow. I'm thinking those Special Queens are going to yield well even though I flipped them rather small since I opted to not train this grow because the damn mites last grow. Last grow bombed thanks to the mites and each plant pulled between 28-32 grams... I'm really hoping for double that this grow... It just depends on how much those buds fill out and dense up. With 500w I'm hopeful but overall the special queens do not grow that large so hopefully the two bagseeds I have flowering turn out good... Here's the Apple Jack
1ac3a3f05ac2b77aef9e1b126f5db1da.jpg
7565f54708830013bf94c7dd9bc04dc7.jpg
11237a5344093c36b835e71818eb52bd.jpg
she's not showing it but I'm thinking she's getting root bound which isn't the end of the world since the roots will quit growing soon. Butttt tomorrow I may go ahead and put her in a slightly larger pot maybe 10% more soil max plus it'll really help with waterings as she's about to be needing water every day.
762969733882a2ba5df8f37f7445dc1d.jpg
started making my own soil mix too... Only thing it needs added to it now is EWC. It's nice and fluffy and I'm excited to test it and see how it does. I have a ton of this shit haha. Then even more sitting to the side waiting to be mixed with a few more ingredients. Took a good while to mix all this stuff that well.

I know this completely clogs the thread so I have no problem editing the post after you see it just wanted to share.
Defenitly never a shortage of light in ur tent. Share anything you want anytime. Nothing wrong with eye candy.

Day 63 critical kush
Day 38 while widow xtrm

Some defol action earlier.

New batch of water is all at 8ml. 5.6 ph and around 700 ppm.

Little side note...gone thru my first jar of Wanda. Damn she's some good smoke even with the short cure. Already sooooo much more smoother then the first samples. The other jars are getting much more nicer to smell now too.

Had to put me in my place and one up me huh? I'm just kidding. The plants lol fantastic talk about bushy... Should yield you pretty damn good amounts. I'd love to grow like that but my humidity gets rather high most of the year and I could never have enough airflow in a canopy like that lol I'd get mold,mites,amphids,fungus gnats, and everything else ganja plants can contract haha. That is definitely a lot of growth though it will be a sight for sore eyes in a couple months when all you see are three foot tall tops/Colas.

well and I also don't have the patience to veg that long haha.

Holy! Tame those B's! . awww look at that sad lonely bud in her empty jar...best smoke her up.
I'm trying. But the edges are trying to get away from me gonna have to be a bit more rough and bent a few branches. Solo nug will be a cloud of smoke shortly.

Back
Top Bottom