Nuttyprofessor & The Red Light & Pot District

and the soil

worm compost , multi purpose , irish peat , perlite
cup of rock dust
cup of lime
I added bone meal reason it will be broke down by the time flowering comes :)

5 white pots to v red pots :)

P1080174.JPG
P1080175.JPG
P1080176.JPG
P1080177.JPG

I really do have to read up on what your doing with the good and bad bacterias, I love DYI, and this interests me......time to backtrack through your journals.

thanks

I really do have to read up on what your doing with the good and bad bacterias, I love DYI, and this interests me......time to backtrack through your journals.

thanks

i will post up a video , that will help you a lot quicker than reading :)

enjoy :)

there is a link on the video, go there then it will take you to their site where you can read up further , this stuff must be added to good stuff , my friend medfarmer can explain better , one bacteria grows in oxygen , the good stuff , the other grows in an no oxygen environment , the idea is to breed bad stuff to feed to you good stuff , this will make organic living soil , you feed the soil the soil feeds your plants ,

enjoy :)

there is a link on the video, go there then it will take you to their site where you can read up further , this stuff must be added to good stuff , my friend medfarmer can explain better , one bacteria grows in oxygen , the good stuff , the other grows in an no oxygen environment , the idea is to breed bad stuff to feed to you good stuff , this will make organic living soil , you feed the soil the soil feeds your plants ,

MedFarmer cannot explain it better, you nailed it mate :goodjob:

Seed to harvest 5/6 weeks? Did you make a typo there? Thought they would take around 10 weeks from seed to harvest. 2oz average yield per plant sounds good. Read a grow report from someone that grew 284g dried weight from 2 thc auto bombs. He must have been really lucky. His grow journal is on here - username is stainless. Mighty impressive grow and a bit of a fluke to average 5oz per plant for an auto. 2oz will do me just fine. Gonna get 10 of these seeds next year and grow outdoors (that is if i can convince the other half to let me do a guerilla grow again). Will perhaps change site to make it a bit easier to get to while still being hidden.

Seed to harvest 5/6 weeks? Did you make a typo there? Thought they would take around 10 weeks from seed to harvest. 2oz average yield per plant sounds good. Read a grow report from someone that grew 284g dried weight from 2 thc auto bombs. He must have been really lucky. His grow journal is on here - username is stainless. Mighty impressive grow and a bit of a fluke to average 5oz per plant for an auto. 2oz will do me just fine. Gonna get 10 of these seeds next year and grow outdoors (that is if i can convince the other half to let me do a guerilla grow again). Will perhaps change site to make it a bit easier to get to while still being hidden.

sorry mate i though you meant how long it took to harvest my seeds , .... from seed to harvest each one was different .
i like to give about 3 months /90 esh days ....

some pics

yummy scummy stuff lol added the bad bacteria slowly from last night , this will bubble until thursday morning

P1080179.JPG

Morning Nutty!

Hope you're doing alright my man!

Drinking my coffee thinking about you this morning. :)

:love:

:thumb:

few pictures the big the bad the ugly and the dam right small lol

P1080205.JPG
P1080207.JPG
P1080209.JPG

this is new set with the stinky fermented gear and the magic dust , see if theres much difference

P1080206.JPG

Back
Top Bottom