NYPD & More

re: NYPD & More

Looks pretty awesome man we both gotta a bagseed going! gnarly man

the bagseed isn't doing well. I messed up her stem and I'm not sure he/she will make it :/

mono, the stretch begins when they show sex and lasts for 2-3 weeks.

they are 3 weeks old today. it looks like I'm going to have to kill the bagseed due to my negligence :/

I'm hoping to get sex soon on the nypds.

IMG_20140112_141218541.jpg

IMG_20140112_241559356.jpg

Buu! I was hoping she will survive.

Regarding the comment on the "soon to be harvest plant", do you stop feeding them usually before harvesting?

I know it sucks, but she's just growing too sad and slowly. I could always leave it in the corner and see what happens, but I feel bad looking at it everyday.

in regards to harvesting, yes I do stop feeding before I harvest. not only do I stop feeding but I also flush for a couple weeks before harvesting. to see more on harvesting join my other journal: Snow White & More

I know it sucks, but she's just growing too sad and slowly. I could always leave it in the corner and see what happens, but I feel bad looking at it everyday.

AS a beginner grower I get to see all my plants in bad shape so i really understand the bad feeling you described...
but from what I've learnt the best thing is too wait and see what happens despite the bad feeling...

best of luck to you man!!

Dude that Nypd tripod is wicked.

:thumb: best of luck B.

Dude that Nypd tripod is wicked.

:thumb: best of luck B.

speaking of the tripod thing I just took some pics!

ok, im really high off my snow white #1 harvest, still! white kush is so kind and lasts for a long time.

I ate the bagseed in a munchy frenzy LOL. it was actually delicious which made me go upstairs and have a bunch of rice krispie treats and a chicken salad sandwich with hot sauce. this is great flower

still no sex and its 3 weeks 3 days. this makes me hope they're girls since girls usually take longer. that low light windowsill slowed em down but now they got light :smokin:

IMG_20140115_010529441.jpg
IMG_20140115_010540362.jpg
IMG_20140115_243308579.jpg
IMG_20140115_243245145.jpg

IMG_20140115_243107389.jpg

Nom nom nom to the bag seed :)

Back
Top Bottom