Oldschool's - Crop King Seeds Auto Grow

Look at these things. Just taking off like someone lit a fire under them.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

THEY GET FOX FARM GROW BIG..2 TSP GALLON.....FF BIG BLOOM 2 TSP GALLON. ...CALMAG 1 TSP GALLON..EVERY WATERING..ph 6.5 9n the nose..top layered soil with worm castings..BEEN WATERING AT HALF WAY ON MY MOISTURE METER..NOT LETTING POTS DRY OUT..KEEPING MOIST..LIGHTS ARE 20/4.
Nice growth man, so what's the feeding formula, and watering cycle, at this stage?:goodjob:

A FEW POSTS BACK WE WERE TALKING ABOUT REUSING THE SOIL AND ADDING STUFF TO FRESHEN IT UP..WELL HERE'S DIRT I USED FOR 3 GROWS..WHEN YOU SEE THE MUSHROOMS YOU KNOW YOUR SOIL IS DOING ITS THING..GREAT SIGHT TO SEE TO ME..SHOWS HOW ALIVE AND ACTIVE THE COMPOSTING IS GOING..THOUGHT ID SHARE..I HATE TO SEE GROWERS TOSSING THE OLD SOIL..WE ALL KNOW IT AIN'T CHEAP. .
20161130_183205.jpg

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread too. I'm currently vegging a CKS Dutch Treat currently, but I just ordered some Candy Cane and Train Wreck. Figured I'd grow 2 of each and practice on some more autos with the curing and drying stage. Last grow i had huge buds but the genetics were reggie bagseed and it was a first grow so i timed it too late. Ive grown some Norther Lights and they turned out alright. After I'm done with autos ill start on my Green Crack. It's about time to clone my Dutch Treat too :D

I'm all Hydro though, Ill play around with Soil one day. When I do I'll be recycling the soil too and adding some ingredients.

keep up the good work.

Looking good OS... Look like teenagers already.. Must be a little tricky to water those girls without spilling all over them... They look fantastic though and right there u just doubled your harvest.... Way to go...
Do u run 20/4 the whole go?

THERE FINALLY STARTING TO STRETCH..
NOW SO FAR WHAT IVE NOTICED WITH THE DOUBLE POTTING IS THEY DONT GET AS WIDE..THE SINGLE IN THE POT IS MUCH WIDER..ITS NOT THE TALLEST THOUGHT..3 DOUBLE POTTED PLANTS ARE THE TALLEST ONES..HALF WAY THERE..STARTING TO HAVE FLOWER SIGNS..
20161210_014317.jpg

They are really taking over. This is probably the most exciting time. Finding out who's who in the bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom