OMM's Social Network Grow

That Kona Coffee sounds like great smoke. Me....I have to settle for an espresso and a bong hit! Looking forward to see your video! I am sure you have your nails sharpened!!
:circle-of-love:

when my photo gal gets ready I'll have some pics later to share!
the ak48 is going to have some nice colas,hope your do too:high-five:

Hey fish cake. Looking forward to seeing them. I topped mine already, probably will again.

Your going to have many with your trays. I hope you have great yield coming up .
:surf:

Morning OMM, boy, I feel like I went through a washing machine, what happened last night? :rofl:/grace

Sorry if you don't remember. I know I was comatose staring at my vape. Headed for bed now!

Did you have storms?
Have good day Grace.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes, we had a hugh rainfall that lasted 15 minutes, that was all/grace

Good! Over and done with. We just had 15 minute shower. 88 degrees and 40% H. A typical day.

Hope you all have some cooler weather son. :high-five:

We have getting those short hard showers every day too. This is the only time of year I am able to use my money draining pool!! The water is cold because I do not have a heater. When I am done mowing my yard and jump in it feels like heaven. Add a good hit of some indica along with the cool water and Bam..... POOL LOCK!!

We have getting those short hard showers every day too. This is the only time of year I am able to use my money draining pool!! The water is cold because I do not have a heater. When I am done mowing my yard and jump in it feels like heaven. Add a good hit of some indica along with the cool water and Bam..... POOL LOCK!!

At least you do use it. money draining pool!! :rofl:

If want a pool, I just to have dig about 3.5 feet. A salty pool. Presto! :rofl:

That will mix your mind up just fine

I sure had forgotten how good old WW was.
Testing a bit of my last grow tonight.
I will say this
Some chocolate, I really need to take a bite.

At least you do use it. money draining pool!! :rofl:

If want a pool, I just to have dig about 3.5 feet. A salty pool. Presto! :rofl:

That will mix your mind up just fine

I sure had forgotten how good old WW was.
Testing a bit of my last grow tonight.
I will say this
Some chocolate, I really need to take a bite.

Funny you talk about the White Widow. I love it too. The purple haze I have is close. I was looking at seeds yesterday and am considering getting some ww to grow again.

Down here we are very close to sea level too. If you have a pool it is a good idea to keep water in it. Empty pool can actually break from the foundation because they will float like a boat because of the low water level. Even a concrete pool.

Chocolate is awesome to have after a good stone. Last night I made blueberry pancakes. No chocolate in the home from an earlier munchie session!! LOL!

fresh cherries are still kickin here!mmm chocolate covered cherries!

Funny you talk about the White Widow. I love it too. The purple haze I have is close. I was looking at seeds yesterday and am considering getting some ww to grow again.

Down here we are very close to sea level too. If you have a pool it is a good idea to keep water in it. Empty pool can actually break from the foundation because they will float like a boat because of the low water level. Even a concrete pool.

Chocolate is awesome to have after a good stone. Last night I made blueberry pancakes. No chocolate in the home from an earlier munchie session!! LOL!

That's all I need a floating pool :smokin:

"Look OMM, Your pool is floating down the street and there are people in it!" Don't worry the pool will be OK!"

"Look OMM, Your pool is floating down the street and there are people in it!" Don't worry the pool will be OK!"
now thats funny:)someone throw those poor people an anchor

:bravo::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is there an Age limit for fun food, such as how much one can love TacoBell?

Yes. You have reached your limit when your Dr. tells you, you have. :cheesygrinsmiley:

you can still love it all you want ... from a distance

Back
Top Bottom