Orangeblood's Grow Room-Yumbolt 47, White Widow, Air Pots, LED+HPS, SOG, & R2D2

Stinkfinger in the HOUSE!!!! :hookah:

Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

:hookah:

Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

:hookah:

Doin' the El Duderino on a Friday night!

000_0440.JPG

The first time I saw that film I just couldn't get into it ,maybe I'll have to try it again this time I'll get medicated first !!

The first time I saw that film I just couldn't get into it ,maybe I'll have to try it again this time I'll get medicated first !!

It took me about two or three times before I saw the genius of that film. The first time I thought it was lame and then after one night of being overly medicated it became clear that it should have won an oscar for the best film ever made.
Strange enough though is that The Dude is a real person. I heard a radio interview that was with him and the editor of High Times. Very intersting people with very interesting tales. The Big Lebowski story is bland compared to some of the other messes that guy has found himself in.:smokin:

Nice!

Do you think those air pots would be good for a mother???

Yes they would! Have you seen the monster I grew in the Air Pot thread?

Man, I love letting the Marley video play and cruise through the lovely pics. You have much to be proud of in that garden.

What's that blue apparatus on the baby airpots? Is that where the pot is held together?

Thanks Bud! Yeah that's the screw in button that holds the whole shibang together.:rollit:
The different colered straws are my id tags

A joy to enjoy your journal as always. Great pics, music and chat.

I was looking for Stick on Netflix (no luck :( ) and I found this. I'll let you know how it is in a few days.

Celebrity Rides: Burt Reynolds: Burt Builds a Bandit

2007NR120 minutes This episode from the Burt Reynolds series on the DIY network follows the Hollywood legend as he endeavors to rebuild the black 1977 Pontiac Trans Am that was his co-star in the film Smokey and the Bandit. Pros from the classic car restoration company YearOne offer their expertise to help Reynolds restore and revamp this well-known automobile into a signature line of cars for the consumer market.
:peace::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom