Our New Adventure 2010

With it being such a nice day outside I took the ladies outside and let them get some fresh air and natural sunlight.

I really would like to find a place and do a gurellia grow outside this year, but who knows.

Here is a photo of the ladies....
001324.JPG

These are the clones I have left. The ones in the green pots are flowering, the other two are in veg..

Howdy Butcher,

All is well here in MI, Thanks for asking my friend.

Everything is alright I started working 3rd shift and the past 2 weeks has kicked my azz.

I am not used to it yet...

One of the clones that I did keep was my 2 headed lady. She was put into the flowering room a couple weeks back.

How she looked when flowering was started on March 11
009218.JPG

How she looks 12 days later
009226.JPG

I think she is in love with the flowering room!!

Lookin good MI, glad to see you active again. Night shift is rough, did alot of that when I was younger...factory work.

:peace: brother. Nice to see you on.

Good to hear from ya MH. Night shift is rough, only hard part is sleeping throughout the day.. I'm not back fully but soon I'll hopefully be.

I just wanted to give a little update

I did start a new journal for the rest of the clones for security purposes. if any one wants the link I'll send it to them in a PM.

Hey MI Just like Mountain High, I worked in factory for three years and adapted to it. Then I did it in the military for years. I'm still doing it now if you ever notice I do most of my posting in the middle of the night. It's kinda my way of life now. Too hot in the the daytime here anyway!:thumb:

Yea I've been working 3rd for a month now and I'm starting to get used to it.. It's just taking some time to adjust.. Only hard part is trying to sleep during the day, after a 6 pack I'll sleep just fine.....lol

Hello 420,

I would like to say Thank You to everyone of you that have been a part of my journals, you are all my friends but you guys and gals are more like family.. But untill the next time, Thanks for all of your support. I hope to have a new patient here soon, but we'll see.

This journal is completed and done, I learned alot on how to clone, what to do and what not to do...:grinjoint:

Untill the next time

:peace: & Love from the Glove

Back
Top Bottom