Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

i liked the way you made a smiley face out of her she is colorful for sure maybe you found a new way to grow companion growing,btw if you and nis wanted to look at my plants click the link in my sig i have some lemon sno cone going its indica dom amongst some others thanks!:blunt:
Dude. I didnt know you had that kind of stuff growing over there! Very stellar, to say the least. It's gorgeous. Thanks for the invite!

Hey guys! Had a chance to snap.these pics yesterday. Just a few strains in the drying tent. Lol

a020558eeb46a385c923ef316133dbc7.jpg
3ca835e5d0ae8b9b623fad383c54ede7.jpg

What a beautiful sight. Well done girl! :high-five:

That deserves a treat. :passitleft:

Hi there Ween....you good?

Hey Duggan! I'm good but my plants continue to suffer from putting too much stuff in them but new soil will be cooked soon. I'm hoping they make it to the end, it's weird how different they are considering they get the same enviro/treatment for the most part. More straight water soon.

Yo Canna and Nis. I'm doing some swift lurking around, contemplating the greenness and imagining the smells of the Ganja. Gotta say you got some brixes right there and plentiful as always! Mmmmmhh what more to say! :goodjob:

Hey guys! Had a chance to snap.these pics yesterday. Just a few strains in the drying tent. Lol

a020558eeb46a385c923ef316133dbc7.jpg
3ca835e5d0ae8b9b623fad383c54ede7.jpg
Looking great!

What's the dry tent's ideal temp and RH? If you don't mind me asking. .

Back
Top Bottom