Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Best gamer smoke ever! Lol! I have focus, but no anxiety. Energy, but no jitters. I really like it! It was a heart suggestion. Thank you guys so much!

My daughter games. Do you think this would be a good one for her to try Canna? She gets a headband effect from Thin Mint GSC, but the high is too intense for her. She can't block out the world, it crashes into her senses in overload, and Thin Mint made everything too clear for her. She couldn't get away from it all. When we were in the theater watching Thor it was great. As soon as we left the theater the world came charging at her.

She prefers something less intense in the terpene profile. I think the Thin Mint has too much a-pinene in it for her. She's allergic to pine oil. I'd sure like to find one other than Candy Cane that appeals to her. I desire more diversity for her.

My daughter games. Do you think this would be a good one for her to try Canna? She gets a headband effect from Thin Mint GSC, but the high is too intense for her. She can't block out the world, it crashes into her senses in overload, and Thin Mint made everything too clear for her. She couldn't get away from it all. When we were in the theater watching Thor it was great. As soon as we left the theater the world came charging at her.

She prefers something less intense in the terpene profile. I think the Thin Mint has too much a-pinene in it for her. She's allergic to pine oil. I'd sure like to find one other than Candy Cane that appeals to her. I desire more diversity for her.

This is the 707 truthband she is talking about, not the 707 headband.

Our tutankhamon is loaded with pinene and the truthband tastes nothing like it and also has a different effect. Sativa dominant strains tend to calm my mind down and the truthband does that for me. No paranoia and settles the anxiety.

On another note, I had a chance to try the low and slow DC on Monday and it was fantastic. Very smooth and great flavor. The hempy version seems to have a stronger smell and was unexpectedly quite pungent and will give it a try a little later on today. Thanks again for those samples Sue, greatly appreciated as it helps us with our journey.

:hug: :thanks: :hug:

This is the 707 truthband she is talking about, not the 707 headband.

Our tutankhamon is loaded with pinene and the truthband tastes nothing like it and also has a different effect. Sativa dominant strains tend to calm my mind down and the truthband does that for me. No paranoia and settles the anxiety.

On another note, I had a chance to try the low and slow DC on Monday and it was fantastic. Very smooth and great flavor. The hempy version seems to have a stronger smell and was unexpectedly quite pungent and will give it a try a little later on today. Thanks again for those samples Sue, greatly appreciated as it helps us with our journey.

:hug: :thanks: :hug:

I misunderstood. :laughtwo: I was reading in fast mode, I guess. Lol! Correction noted. She has a difficult time with any sativa dominance. She's forcing me to learn more about what I'm doing. Thank God we play with cannabis and no one can get hurt, but watching her deal with that sensory overload with the Thin Mint has me being super cautious about any changes.

She's now much more aware of the difference cannabis has made in her life. After a year on a steady regimen we're noting systemic improvement we weren't expecting. Cajun once instructed me not to mess with a successful regimen. She's exploring recreational use, and she's my daughter. I'm compelled to keep experimenting. Lol!

You noticed the difference too? I thought maybe it was just me. Caught me by surprise. I expected the soil plant to have the more pronounced terpene expression. Someday I'll be able to identify what I'm smelling. My daughter finds the smell of cannabis repulsive. Hahaha! The meds are indespensible to her now and she's thankful, but she detests the smell and taste.

It looks like I'll be able to grow this one in either medium. I'll try the next new clone in a five gallon pot of soil. It's too god to let the genetic line go.

I find it amusing that my favorite chemovars are looking to be those bred by members. :laughtwo: This one's not only potent as hell, but it's absolutely beautiful to grow.

IMG_573514.JPG

Thank you Nis. :hug:

Mites huh? I had a chat with ShiggityFlip long ago about just this topic and he recommended that every grower keep some hypoaspis miles and phytoseiulus persimilis alive and well in their grow spaces. They are beneficial mites. So a couple weeks ago I had a mite issue, I jumped online and got some of the miles and a mixture of adult predatory mites for the garden. Cost about $75 and I have to say, it worked like a champ!

All is well around here. We will be rocking and rolling just after the first of the year.

Hope everyone has a great holiday season.

:passitleft:

:passitleft: Damn smells nice, man :)

Thanks, Nis, same to you. I got my first 600W COB light together and it's being tested against 600W HPS. My friend likes it so far, so I might be doing more of those soon. Sorry to hear about bugs, they just want to be some place warm, you know. I can recommend Spinosad as it worked 100% for me. Safe to use in flower, natural product, lasts about 24hours, works on touch I just spray thoroughly and my thrips were no more. Good luck and happy end of the year! :circle-of-love:

YooHoo!!

I'm standing in my kitchen, celebrating the end of an emotionally trying time that I was helped through incidentally by TheRedDragon's Mango - I knew you'd appreciate that Canna.

So what did I turn to for a celebratory note?

Tangie. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_68726.JPG

Broke a bud open and the room filled with the smell I will forevermore associate with Jamaica. * contented sigh* Instantly transported back to that balcony overlooking the ocean. :dreamy: It's every bit as fragrant as my memory of Doc's. Well done, students who pay closer attention than I. :battingeyelashes:

These are beautiful, dense buds that let you know you partook. :laughtwo: So how do I feel?.......... Three hits in, and you know how small mine can be.....no, I don't think Jamaica was representational. :cheesygrinsmiley: I feel, a little racy, but that's something I enjoy, to be honest, so points for that.

My appetite vanished after three hits. I made Chicken Taco Cornbread Pie, and the apartment is filled with the smells, but I can't eat any more of what I'd started eating. Interesting. Another feature I find attractive in a sativa. How ironic to occur at the moment I return to cooking. Haha!

There's a fogginess of thought, so not something to begin the day with. Late afternoon start should work, it'll be good timing for the fun side I feel rising. Hehehe! Yeah..... uplifting. :slide: I'll have to consume more to see if it's motivating. Lol! For science, you know?

Top notch growing. Nis, I understand the majority of the credit for their obviously excellent care falls to you? If so, :bravo: There's a lot of work that goes into getting this level of excellence out of a room filled with plants. That takes a team. Well done team. :thumb:

I love you both. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Going back to my buzz. :green_heart:

YooHoo!!

I'm standing in my kitchen, celebrating the end of an emotionally trying time that I was helped through incidentally by TheRedDragon's Mango - I knew you'd appreciate that Canna.

So what did I turn to for a celebratory note?

Tangie. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_68726.JPG

Broke a bud open and the room filled with the smell I will forevermore associate with Jamaica. * contented sigh* Instantly transported back to that balcony overlooking the ocean. :dreamy: It's every bit as fragrant as my memory of Doc's. Well done, students who pay closer attention than I. :battingeyelashes:

These are beautiful, dense buds that let you know you partook. :laughtwo: So how do I feel?.......... Three hits in, and you know how small mine can be.....no, I don't think Jamaica was representational. :cheesygrinsmiley: I feel, a little racy, but that's something I enjoy, to be honest, so points for that.

My appetite vanished after three hits. I made Chicken Taco Cornbread Pie, and the apartment is filled with the smells, but I can't eat any more of what I'd started eating. Interesting. Another feature I find attractive in a sativa. How ironic to occur at the moment I return to cooking. Haha!

There's a fogginess of thought, so not something to begin the day with. Late afternoon start should work, it'll be good timing for the fun side I feel rising. Hehehe! Yeah..... uplifting. :slide: I'll have to consume more to see if it's motivating. Lol! For science, you know?

Top notch growing. Nis, I understand the majority of the credit for their obviously excellent care falls to you? If so, :bravo: There's a lot of work that goes into getting this level of excellence out of a room filled with plants. That takes a team. Well done team. :thumb:

I love you both. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Going back to my buzz. :green_heart:

Very very kind words Sue, thank you. It's a team effort to grow some of the finest cannabis possible. It's not perfect but I have a feeling that 2018 is going to be great for us.

Today time is being spent getting the room all squared away and ready to go. Soil is cooking and I have a feeling we may have some new year babies.

Heya Nis and Canna
Happy holidays to you and your family, hope all is well for you guys.

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Happy holidays to you up there as well. Hope the snow isn't too bad yet, we haven't gotten a single inch here yet and usually we would have a decent amount on the ground lol.

Happy holidays everyone.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom