Our Ongoing Grows

Looking awesome... Jack can put a hurt on anyone, glad you are better, now remember that for next time :cheesygrinsmiley:

Man o man you have the most beautiful garden! And all the genetics I want, I'm desperate to get a CBD strain cannatonic is in my top 3 to get list, and blueberry, pitbull,cripit, oh damn in drooling and coveting all your stuff! I had a high CBD sample of harlequin recently and it's the best my body has felt in years,!! I'm constantly looking and reading about CBD and I think it's going to become a miracle cure for tons of ppl myself included, it was just a small nug but it was enough to let me know how high CBD feels,so when I run across one I'll know what to look for in effect, my mind was clear but I defo felt high but a different happy can do anything feeling ,it was great pain free couple of hours! And I want more! Lol
Green must you keep them!
:high-five:

Just want to say things are growing right along here. Nothing much has changed plants are growing and flowering in the flower room. I have a Marion Berry going in there that got alittle to tall so I had to do some serious super cropping on her. I'm going to retire this strain after this harvest of 2 I have in flower. Now that don't mean I'm not going to throw one of these out back next spring we'll just have to see.
On a sad note,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I did buy just one seed of a GDP. Plant LOVES to be topped, so I worked alittle with her to get her all bushed out. But what do I see yesterday but what seems to be male preflowers showing. I'm 99.9% sure it's a he but I've been wrong before judging sex at this early in her cycle. But I see me having to pull her in the next day or two. I really want to try this one so I'm going to have to get acouple more seeds soon. I didn't read what sex the seed was and I'd thought it was a fem but it was a regular, iffin I'd known it was regular I'd have gotten 3-4 seeds to be sure. Oh well. But here's a fast pic of my GDP;
gdp56.jpg

Intresting read in Higtimes this month about the strain known as GSC or Cookies. They say they don't let the genetics out. The only way anyone ever got a seed was what they called a fortune cookie, or one stray seed in a bag. They are going to get into the market of selling pollen instead. Goes to show that just because some has a name don't mean it's the same strain they claim it is. You want the 'real' strain you have to do alittle research to find which vendor actually was the one to produce that strain. Some grows a plant using similar genetics and 'claim' it's the original. Seems everyone has a White Widow that's a award winning strain. Fact is it's Green House seed that won the cup 1st Place, High Times Cannabis Cup bio category 1995. How can everyone else jump on that band wagon as if their strain is a cup winner? Oh well then seed vendors sure know how to make people drool.
Oh I want someone to invent a rug that I can lay at the door and all them little leaves will stop sticking to my socks and being carried out into the hall making a mess. Life Well thanks everyone for stopping in. I hope your grass is green and Keepem Green

Nice Wood, yet another super frosty one with the Bubba X Skunk, did you order that from a seed bank? Looks like a great strain, and look at all that frost! I'm a big Skunk lover from way back, we used to get a bunch of it in the 90s down here in the south.

"Oh I want someone to invent a rug that I can lay at the door and all them little leaves will stop sticking to my socks and being carried out into the hall making a mess. "

Hmm, how about changing your socks? I had a similar problem. When I trim , I often take a break that might include walk to the "corner store" for soda and snacky cakes. Last year I had leaves stuck the the back of my shirt, and my hat. The cashier noticed the hat leaf, when i got home i found the one on my back. Now I change my shirt and inspect before I leave the trimming. Bring a change of socks with you that you change at the threshold as exiting. Problem solved , and I get to keep my magic rug.

yea I don't know what it is you gotta be lucky to pull out a female gdp seed
I didn't get one yet and im waiting to pop my last one right now its still sold out and unavailable so don't know when itll be back again
Happy Skunkday Norcali :thumb:

Well Dank as a fact that's one of my own concoctions. See awhile back I got a Bubba Kush plant as a freebie with the order. Well it's wasn't a fem seed as claimed and soon was showing his balls. Well I used his pollen with a great super skunk I was working with and well that's the results. I ended up with a boo coo of seeds, like 50-75 seeds. I didn't bother cloning her but I wish I did. I should be able to find a worthy plant to try out as a mother plant outta all these seeds. Here she is at 35 days approximately;
bs24.jpg

I also have a Giga Bud growing again. She's about the same 32 days in. I've grown this one 3 times and I'm going to let her go this time. Nice plant, fast flowering and it has great taste and yield, but she could use alittle kick in the quality department. So this is the last of her. Giga Bud;
gb24.jpg

And one more I've grown out afew times. She tends to hermie easy. I have the last two I'm going to grow till spring in flower. I do plan on doing another one in the back 40 again this year. Guess I'll just have to get another clone later. Is a good thing that I'm close enough to get clones off him. Stoney Girl's Marion Berry one last time;
mb42.jpg

Bummer Hog. I didn't pay alot of attention to the seeds when I ordered and thought these was femitized. I wonder if I spray her with some of that stuff to reverse the flowering will make a female? JK but might be interesting to see if she did tho. Well that's it for a minute. Hope everyone gardens are doing great out there and Keepem Green

Looking nice and green here Norcali
Happy Munchday and good Weed to you man :thumb:

Thanks all for taking a peek. once more I hit one of them boried with the PC moments in time. I've started this post acouple times so if it sounds atad off well it is.
Smoke2 my Old Lady was triming once and got out running all over town, well when she came home I picked like 10 leafs off her back and she even had leaf still on top of her shoes. 10 to 1 she left a nice trail of scraps in her wake. Been awhile......
I'm not sure how long you've been growing TG but it's like anything else in life, if you enjoy doing it, you'll do great. It does take time to get it down, you damn near have to experience all the wins and loses that hit us all at one time or another. I've been growing for awhile, 40 years give or take acouple and I still have my bad grows. Little things like deficiencies, bugs, molds up to police knocking with warrants on my front door locking me up, and destroying my whole setups. Hopefully you are some place that at-least allows medical grows. It's kind of sad there are states that still want to lock people up for growing a weed. Hell it's still a felony in some states.
Speaking of that learning crap I have a P-91 and a Sugar plum growing in my office. Well garage but it does get kind of cold out there. Lows like 40-45 maybe is the coldest. Well first off what I'll do the two second run down on what I'm using. I'm growing with Pro-Mix HP amended with worm castings, bone/blood meal, and Marine Cuisine. I also throw a tad of Myco's from Extreme Gardening in there for good measure and then I fertilize 2 times then straight water the third, repeat cycle. I'm using a new fertilizer on these girls, stuff called Earth Juice. Well plants take up nutrients abit different come cold weather. And my Sugar Plum started to look alittle sickly. Well acouple in there have that jailhouse pallor, or kind of pale looking so I figured they might be having a problem extracting what they needed from the organics so I gave a mild dose of my 'Cutting Edge' salt based fert's. And I was little heavy handed with the Micro Nutrients. I also transplanted to their finish pots. I took this picture like 2-3 days after I noticed the yellow on the tips of the new growth and used the fertilizer, Sugar Plum;
sp17.jpg

Then tonight she's looking happy heathy again. The centers of the leaves is looking nice and green again. It's like a band of yellow in every leaf that was new growth that day. Here's tonight;
sp18.jpg

My PittBull plant also showed a slight lack of something so I dosed her with the same plus some extra cal-mag. PittBull;
pb15.jpg

Once more that was acouple days back and tonite she's off and growing once more Happy and healthy. She does have a yellow band across all the leafs at this level. I've seen this kind of stuff before and seems if I remember right, these leaves will probably die off later in life.
Tonight I have a exact day on the BubbaXSkunk, she turned 7 weeks. If she needs watering tonight I think I'll hit her once more with a blast of Chai Ching and start flushing in 2-3 days from now. Right now she's looking clear with 25% of the trichomes running cloudy. I can see 10 days maybe till finish. I kind of like to give my girls all they can drink in fert's for as long as I can in these last weeks. As long as she's packing on size I'll feed her. Her mother is a fast skunk from Serious Seed I'm pretty sure and Dad is a 'pre' 98 Bubba kush. And Bubba is one of the most imitated plants out there. BubbaXSkunk;
bs25.jpg

I also have a snap of some of the Veg girls, the one in front is that GDP. I threw her in flower hoping, but I know allready she's a male;
veg45.jpg

I also have a picture of my little Mango plant. Short stocky little girl. reminds me of a White Widow plant. I grew out a Mango plant outdoors afew years back and she was a monster. I'm talking over 10' easy. totaly different phenos. Mango;
mango9.jpg

i also have a pic of the Canatonic I'm checking out. I have one in flower right now. I haven't a clue how long she's been in bout 4 weeks. Strong sativa growth pattern. Alittle more space between nodes than I like but she's workable. Here's a clone from her;
can4.jpg

Here's one from Stoney Girls. P-91;
p-9118.jpg

And one last shot from the veg room. My BlueBerry. Damn good pot. I just hope some will last till she gets her cure on'. Blue Berry;
bb137.jpg

Well I'm going to throw this post up before I procrastinate it another week. Thanks for stoping in all stay high and Keepem Green

Speaking of names

Dayum man Always a pleasure to see new pics
Happy Freeweed day and May the Chronics Be with YOU :thumb:

why not breed the big bud with the GDP male bro ?
beautiful plants you got there.

Hey Norcali where ya at? theres been a fish sighting or 2 man
Happy Thurweed day Brotha :thumb:

I know I'm slipping there Cronic. Isn't alot really going on here right now. Just watching the grass grow. Things are doing pretty well right now so I'm going to hold my breath. This is another one of them postings I started acouple days back.
Ketama I hear what your saying. For a male he's sure a impressive plant. I seen the preflowers but I can hope my eyes are getting worse. Hey acouple flips back I swore one was male and ended up with female flowers. But as far as working with seeds, it really takes awhile to come up with some stabilized seeds. Right now I really don't want to go thru that much extra effort. Besides I do have 5 or 6 different F1's out in the desk. And I always wanted to grow afew out. As a matter a fact this BubbaXSkunk is one of those projects I started and never took the second step. I do like the pheno I've got flowering now. Kind of wished I'd have took a cutting but... And I did throw 6 seeds on a towel last night in hopes one will make a good mother. I started flushing the one I've got 2 days ago and she's just now hit 7 weeks in.
Oh just my two cents to throw out there, anyone ever have a clone that throws out such a long root system that's it's far too long for your pots? Rather than spin the roots around and take a chance of stunting the plants growth from a kink in it's main vein, I 'topped or should I say downed' my roots down to couple inches. Afew days later she had some massive root mass going on.
I have afew pictures I wanna throw up before I spin my wheels again and don't follow thru. I have the BubbaXSkunk in the office doing a final flushing. Shes looking about ripe to me'
bs28.jpg

I also have afew pictures of one of the last Marion Berry plants I've got going. It's not to hard to get her back for my outdoor garden next year. Besides she never did seem to like the heat. Even the sun outdoors kind of stressed her out. And this one showed hermie. Not alot so I let her finish up. I think she didn't like all the light, she is under a 1500 watter, or heat, temps hit highs of 82, And She is a plant that will run away on you if you don't reign over her with a Iron Fist, as far as height issues go. Is a pretty plant Soo675 and thanks for taking a peek at the gardens,,,Marion Berry
mb310.jpg

mb213.jpg

mb120.jpg

I also have a couple shots of my little BlueBerry-Gum. Nice compact plant and she looks like she could have some nice sized colas. This is the second time I've grown her but the first time I did take her way to early and ended up throwing her in the hash bucket. Blueberry-Gum,
bbg14.jpg

bbg15.jpg

While on the subject of Blue's here's my version of the Blue Dream plant. I like this girl. Self sufficient. No staking up of the buddage least not yet and she is a nice bushy plant looking like a great yield. Also clones real fast and easily. Blue Dream;
bd29.jpg

And ofcourse a Cripit;
c104.jpg

Hey how does everyone like the idea of Washington and Colorado in the Super Bowl? I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact they got legal marijuana laws there? Well sorry I'm not keeping up with my site here. But things are growing fine here and I hope everyones gardens are doing great and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom