Our Ongoing Grows

Great tale Wood! My first grows were terrible affairs with bag seed from Mexico and old fluorescent lights. The bud was so fluffy it was like cotton balls. Ironically it had come from weed that had been in a brick as hard as a rock.

Something tells me it would have been fun to grow with you in the hills outside of SF!

:Namaste:
Bob

Keepem Green Woody...

Hey Brightlites, I had a friend that use to grow down the road from The Mystery Spot. And I was plum on top of the Altamont. Right at the highest point, Grant Line Road. Spent many a night at Mountain House Bar in the middle of the windmills. Bob I remember the brick weed. 10 dollar lids of dirt weed. That's the reason I started growing.
Thanks Jaga everyone for looking in and I hope all have a Great Thanksgiving Day Keepem Green

Man Iffin I'd have thought I'd have not wasted time taking pic's of the same shit twice in a row. Here I thought I was doing good. I do fear of hardening off with my God Bud. I watered with Activanate. Product claims to help with hardening off. I've been having problems in that department lately. I lost the G-13 Haze I started. Maybe the cold weather. But I've been losing a lot lately. But I do have to say clones are doing well. Is a time and a place clones are better. Least with clones you can keep plants abit smalled which helps with some of the larger strains. Here I got a clone of my Rocklock. I look at her nightly thinking what a nice bush she's going to make;
r57.jpg

Most here are clones. Blue-Berry and God Bud aren't but the rest are and all have been topped. One even twice;
babes1.jpg

I kick my friend Shemp enough to fill his room most of the time. He trips on the stance of the clones. Fact is he takes forever to claim his clones and I put around with them for a week or two.
I repeated the veg tent again too. But I loaded them so we got to see 'em.
teens6.jpg

I feel bad I don't respond as much as I should. I get burnt don't mean I don't care to surf, but it's enough for me to keep plugging alone here. I just had a piece of info from another site, about seeds from another local breeder. I plan on looking in and seeing whats up.
Products | Oregon Green Seed - a breeder-direct Pacific Northwest Cannabis seed company.
Legal pot, tonights Green Friday here. My 'son in law' partner is calling that that. Here's a link to see what's up here as far as the market. Fact I been dabbling in pot for years and a lot of peep's are shying away's for a minute.
I Wood two just to play. But it costs are more than what I've charged for years. But hey WHO woodn't want to shop in a legal store for a minute or two. I know I wood. Till January. From what I know medical stores, are selling pot and have been giving a pass till Jan. on taxes, and they figure taxes. Then I hear it's almost a 33% increase in prices. And top shelf is around 225 per oz.
Hey thanks for looking in all. I hope all are still as stuffed as the birds of Thanks Giving. Good news,,, acouple friends did great come White Tail and Elk. I'm waiting on some sausage and jerky. Keepem Green

Opp's just thought I'd show one more thing,,,,,,,,,,,,, Flower room got upgraded. I only run two lights in my flower room. Both are on a 4' light rail system. Temps come down I heat with light. I like a 2 light system better than a 4 light. Cuts bills in half.
lites1.jpg

I have two magnum 6" Hoods on the rails. Works for me................... Keepem Green

Keepem Green

Keepem Green

We used a light rail system with a large hydro veg garden a few years back. They are way slick. If I can ever get back to a full grow room I would love to go back to using one. It worked perfect on vegetables that for sure.

:thumb:
Bob

You know Bob, the more is always better as far as lights. You can never have too much. Least I never had. But even if I had 4 lights in there, I think I'd add a sun circle. The movement just to me least seems more natural. And hits a larger area I mean 4 1000's cover a lot of space. !000 watts in a 5X5 to me is great light regiment. But is a truth to the brighter the bulbs come the better buds thing. I know I could use some side lighting etc's in there. But for now this is doing a fine job. Man big difference in the 1500 over 1000 waters.
Thanks peoples for looking in and I hope all's gardens are doing great. Keepem Green

#$%^&*!!!! someone needs to paten soft, bright orange, foam corners,,, for metal hoods. These magnum's hoods are hard and sharp. Lucked I only dented my melon on that one,, smarted for sure. Then did it again.............. Keepem Green

Just a fast drive by. I did get acouple fast pic's of the lightly well done girl. She's with child damn it. Might make a good strain if one wants to invest some time with. Auto-Cookies. BTW Miss J made some cookies acouple nights back, abit over cooked without milk, but I woke up stoned. I ate another and ran to keep a doctors appointment,,,,completely stuck on stupid. I know he must think I was pretty damn drunk. OH well. I hate going in to see doctors. Everytime you see a new doctor they want to do this and try that, All I know is the date is the only thing changing around here. Here we go;
gsc112.jpg

and one more back under the hps's;
gsc28.jpg

I've sure got a lot of cuts fitting reflector material behind some bulbs in the past for sure. But I had just lowered them hoods in there. They weigh 50lbs or there abouts But I do love them. Even if they are over-kill in most gardens. The hoods are almost 4' long and on a 4' rail it covers wall to wall. Temps are a cool 76 with 2 1500 bulbs fired full time. Keepem Green

Looking Good Brotha Just swinging by still under the weather but I wanna get through subs and post my update

Hey hey hey Good too see ya both, not that I haven't seen ya'll CHH and Hozona, but prodigal son thing. Need to see your update CHH. Hey I understand more than most about just barely keeping my head above water with the sub thing.
But hey Alaska, I was starting to wonder about you without a phone. I'll call tomorrow and check. Hey if ya got a new number, pm me and we'll figure that out. Good too see ya back Slim. Things still plugging along here. Hey Slim I decided to try a Blue Berry from that other vendor. Dutch Passion. I really wasn't impressed with a f4 personal from DJ Shorts Blue Berry. It did have great smell and bag appeal,,, but I didn't care about the quality. The GSC is pretty good smoke. She didn't get hit bad with the rouge pollen as I've only gotten 2 seeds so far outta 2 buds. Whew.......... But with a fast dry she's a keeper. Notta big yielder, hope for 2 oz's off her. But if one invested time during veg to really bush her out you might get 4 oz's per plant indoors.
Isn't a lot going on here. Started two new plants. One called SAD Fast. Guess they crossed regular photo period plant with a auto and cubed back the regular pheno and came up with a faster version. 6-7 weeks?? I know this, I'm keeping seed from every plat that got hit with pollen. Maybe a 7 week GSC's in there. But who has the time and space to play around. Not this fool anymore anyways. I hope all's doing great out there. and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom