Outdoor Mixed Seeds Northern Ca Varieties Twreck Purps and Misc

So the weather here has been mild, we actually had some rain this morning, a real light shower so nothing to be worried about. Overall, mid 70's- mid 80's, mid 55's for night time lows. The girls were still a little moist so I will let them go until tomorrow, the plants enjoyed the feeding, especially the big plant, the smaller seed plant showed new growth too. The main cola's are reallly starting to get big. Show and tell time. :)

Sept_19th_Big_Plant_Main_Branch.JPG

One of the main branches of the Big Seed Momma

Sept_19th_Big_Plant_Close_Up2.JPG

Another shot of a different Main Cola of the Big Seed

Sept_19th_Big_Plant_Close_Up1.JPG

Close Up

Sept_19th_Big_Plant_Close_Up.JPG

Another Close Up

Sept_19th_Biggest_Cola.JPG

Smaller Seed Plant Biggest Top

Sept_19th_Small_Seed_Close_Side_View.JPG

Side Shot

Sept_19th_Small_Seed_Close_Up1.JPG

Top View Close Up

Sept_19th_Small_Seed_Close_Up2.JPG

Another Close Up (I really like this shot)

Sept_19th_Small_Seed_Cola.JPG

Another Top

Sept_19th_Small_Seed_Cola2.JPG

And another Cola

Sept_19th_BW_Clone_Top_View.JPG

Blue Widow Clone

Sept_19th_BW_Clone_Close_Up.JPG

Close Up Top View

Sept_19th_Taller_Clone1.JPG

Taller BW Clone

Sept_19th_Taller_Clone.JPG

Another View

Sept_19th_Baby_Clone.JPG

Smallest BW Clone

Sept_19th_Baby_Clone_Close_Up.JPG

Close Up

I will be chopping down the clones this weekend, probably Saturday or Sunday :woohoo: CAN'T WAIT!!

I will be chopping down the clones this weekend, probably Saturday or Sunday :woohoo: CAN'T WAIT!![/QUOTE]

Excellent Pics! Next weekend is going to be great!! I am chopping a plant too!!:blunt:

Nice Acer, i'll have to stop by your journal and get up to date. I noticed the Clones haven't grown too much, just ripening, the taller clone did get a little thicker(barely noticeable). :cheesygrinsmiley: I figured I was shooting for the 1st, but I don't want to let them go to long. I also noticed reddish brown hairs towards the middle and lower part of the plant. When you think there ready, wait a week, you'll be happier. Plus I have the pocket Micro. :laughtwo:

The smaller seed plant really fattened up with the last feeding, the tops are so dense for being outdoor, I'm really pleased. She was sensitive early on, but loves the nutes for flowering. :) All of them seemed to enjoy there last supper. :laughtwo: The Big plant will get one last feeding on the First. I just have to be patient at this point, it's tough, they smell so good right now, I'm ready to do this.. As soon as I walk outside my backdoor, I can smell them pretty good. Nothing like the year I grew Triple X outside, that was a mistake, my whole block smelled like Skunk BAD.

Nice Willie Nelson Quote Sonzor, I wouldn't mind growing the strain named after him. :smokin:

Alright, so I watered all the plants yesterday, they went 4 days without a watering, the temps have been mild so I eased back on the water. They should be back to the 3 day schedule that I was originally doing. Oh, I almost forgot, I pulled off a leaf on the small BW Clone, and a small piece of bud came off on accident. I dried it in an open jar for three days just to try it. Surprisingly, it tasted pretty good, no harshness, got a little head change off of it. On with the show...

A ton of pictures so bear with me, I'm sure you will live. :)

Sept_22nd_Big_Plant.JPG

Big Plant, would you look at all those tops, I love LST :laughtwo:

Sept_22nd_Big_Plant_Close_Up.JPG

Close Up

Sept_22nd_Big_Plant_Main_Top.JPG

Close Up one of the Main Tops

Sept_22nd_Small_Seed_Close_Up.JPG

Smaller Seed Plant Close Up

Sept_22nd_Small_Seed_Close_Up1.JPG

Another Close Up

Sept_22nd_Small_Seed_Close_Up2.JPG

And Another... She's almost done :woohoo:

Sept_22nd_Small_Seed_Close_Up3.JPG

And Another... I can't help it, she is SO gorgeous

Sept_22nd_Small_Seed_Close_Up4.JPG

Phat Cola Side Shot

Sept_22nd_Small_Seed_Close_Up5.JPG

Another PHAT Main Bud(I love the white reflective shed :))

Sept_22nd_BW_Clone.JPG

Blue Widow Clone

Sept_22nd_BW_Clone_Close_Up.JPG

Close Up Good Shot :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sept_22nd_Taller_BW_Clone.JPG

Taller Clone

Sept_22nd_Taller_BW_Clone_Close_Up.JPG

Close Up

Sept_22nd_Baby_BW_Clone.JPG

And the Baby Blue Widow Clone

Sept_22nd_Baby_BW_Clone_Close_Up.JPG

Close Up

Sept_22nd_BW_small_nug.JPG

Here's that small piece of Blue Widow from the Baby Clone that accidentally came off pulling one of the lower leaves off. I gave the other part of it to a friend to test out. It didn't taste harsh, felt a little heady off of it. ;)

I love that Phat Cola plant!!! Looking Great! :welldone:

Very nice looking ladies and that bud that fell off looks nice and frosty. Just imagine what its going to be like when that lady finishes. Very nice job...

Very nice looking ladies and that bud that fell off looks nice and frosty. Just imagine what its going to be like when that lady finishes. Very nice job...
I was really expecting worse, and it actually gave me a light buzz. The high was still a little "clear" if you catch my drift. Was better than I anticipated, no nasty green taste at all(Even with the little bit of shake on the bud, didn't bother to remove them, just a test). :cool:

P.S

I just took a look at the 10 day forecast and it looks like we are going to have a heat wave. Starting with early 90's, to mid 96ish, I'm going to hold off on the harvest this weekend. It looks like it's going to start cooling down around the 30th, or the first which is when I originally planned on pulling the clones and maybe the smaller seed plant(might let her go a tad longer than the first). I'm going with the first impression on this one, Friday the 1st it is(Clones 4 SURE). :xmas:

Hey all, I went ahead and pulled up the clones. I checked a few leaves under the microscope and there was a ton of amber(little more amber than I usually like) and cloudy so they were finished. I didn't want them to start degrading potency so there chopped. :woohoo:

I also found a small caterpillar on my smaller seed plant. I noticed a few eaten leaves the other day, so I found him yesterday. I think the little guy was in a thc coma. :laughtwo: I checked a leaf on her and there were still a few clear trichome's, so I will let her go until the 1st.

The big plant is so freakin' sticky already, and she has 3 weeks left. I am so excited about her, I went ahead and tied a few buds down again to get some more penetration. I also tied a few branches together to help some of the smaller ones get more light. I also plucked off a few smaller nodes on the bottom that weren't going to be much and they were crazy sticky. I went ahead and kept them to try it out in a few days when they are dry. Everything is coming together, I love it when a plan works out. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sept_26th_Big_Plant.JPG

Big Plant

Sept_26th_Big_Plant_Main_Nug.JPG

Big Plant, One of the Main Tops

Sept_26th_Smaller_Seed_Close_Up.JPG

Smaller Seed Plant

Sept_26th_Smaller_Seed_Close_Up1.JPG

Close Up

Sept_26th_Smaller_Seed_Close_Up2.JPG

Another Close Up

Sept_26th_Smaller_Seed_Close_Up3.JPG

Close Up

Sept_26th_Smaller_Seed_Close_Up4.JPG

Another

Sept_26_Smaller_Seed_Close_Up5.JPG

And... well you get the picture :)

Sept_26th_Taller_Clone.JPG

Taller Clone

Sept_26th_Taller_Clone_Close_Up.JPG

Taller Clone Close Up of Main Cola

Sept_26th_Taller_Clone_Full_Plant.JPG

Whole Plant Hung and Drying :grinjoint:

Sept_26_BW_Clone_Top1.JPG

BW Clone Top

Sept_26th_BW_Clone_Close_Up.JPG

Close Up

Sept_26th_BW_Clone_Close_Up2.JPG

Another Close Up

Sept_26th_BW_Clone_Top.JPG

Another

Sept_26th_BW_Clone_Top3.JPG

And...

Sept_26th_BW_Top.JPG

BW Clone Top

Sept_26th_Baby_Clone.JPG

And the Baby Clone

Sept_26th_Baby_Clone_Top.JPG

Hung and Drying

Sept_26th_Scissor_Hash.JPG

Small Scissor Hash Ball I enjoyed last night. It melted and bubbled up Awesome. I got a phat hit and a half off of it. Pretty tasty, I can't wait until she is cured and ready. :peace:

Very nice, big one is coming along nicely and those one you cut down look like they have some weight to them. Very nice job... Enjoy you have certainly earned it.....

Outstanding!!! :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom