P9milly & Bilbo's Smoke Reports!

It's always a pleasure to watch a member find a chemovar that lights them up. Nice frosty bud there, sir. :thumb:

The Carnival I grow and promote is possibly higher in terpinolene than Jack Herer, so I think of them as cousins. :laughtwo: The cross with Blueberry sounds delicious. I do my best to avoid anything "stoney," and I found it interesting that you didn't feel any of the anticipated indica influence from the blueberry terpenes. Well done @SeedsMan :bravo: One of the reasons I smoke Carnival is the ability to stay alert and productive right up to the moment I decide it's time to call it a day.
Hey sue! Nice to have you here and thank you for the ever kind words. She is a nice high energy sativa dont get me wrong but i just think i oversmoked this morning lol.
This pheno was definitely more of a cinderella/jack leaner but i hope to find a more mixed pheno next time. I am a definite indica lover at heart and always love a blueberry smoke :p

Alright.. here we go!
:headbanger:

Laughing Buddha, photo/fem.
Barney's Farm

So, I'll start off by saying, Laughing Buddha by @Barneys Farm Official is the healthiest and one of the easiest plants I've ever grown. Biggest yield as well. I was thoroughly impressed and will definitely run it again.

Her dry harvest was 323g... from a 5 gal pot! :thedoubletake:

On with the dirty details...

She was a bit sneaky during the early flowering weeks; decieving. LoL The scent was fruity, but very faint. She was just in the middle of all her cousins, hiding a glorious secret.
About 5-6 weeks into flower, I kept noticing the smell of breakfast sausage in the grow room. Savory, herbal.... but everytime I smell Buddha, I still get that faint fruit smell and nothing else.

Now that the buds have dried up and have a little curing time, the herbal smells are way more pronounced. If I open that curing jar, anywhere in my house, the entire place smells of good food & weed. LoL The savory food smell is a new one for me.

It is lost in the smoke though. The best way I can describe the smoke flavor... indiscernible weed flavor... with a bit of fruity aftertaste.
Here's a few bud shots from my girl:

The high though.... Hold on to your bootstraps. Holy hell, it's aggressive.
:cheesygrinsmiley:
Very racey... I harvested with very few amber tricomes. I like my sativas to spin me up enough to vacuum the ceilings of my house.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

My favorite part of the strain.... it lives up to the name. This is a very social & giggly high. Oh my.... GIGGLY!

Downside; it can definitely aggravate my anxiety if I have not taken my normal CBD dose for the day. That CBD, everyday, balances that side effect great... for most of the racey stuff I love so much.

I've laughed myself to tears more times in the last week than I have in a long time.

Hope I did the ol' LB some justice with this report.

:snowboating:
Nice write up P! Loved the looks of that girl you definitely knocked it outta the park cuz.
Im really pissed i aint had no @Barneys Farm Official strains come through for me yet lol. Im gonna drop the Red cherry berry pretty soon though so thats all gonna change lol

Great smoke report brother!! This is going to be another awesome thread!!
Blessings brother!. You chopped anything note worthy youd like to add?
Yooooo!!!! I’m here for this smoke show report! Glad to see some detailed reports come out! Excited to contribute soon enough
Welcome Dutch!! Sweet bro cant wait to see it :p

Nice job gentlemen.
This was a neat bit of fun to wake up to.

I almost picked up some of that Laughing Buddha. Sausage , huh?

I got stuck on the Barney's site for a day or two.

My next grow is definitely going to be Barney's farms. I'm just not sure which yet.

This is right up my alley. I love reviews. They are even better if they are done by a friend. :love:

Here's one more report I did awhile back for Candida.
:thumb:

Had to backtrack my journal to find it...

Alright, here goes nothing...

A little run-down on the genetics:

"Candida is the flagship strain of Medical Marijuana Genetics, a feminized strain with very high CBD content and thus ideal for treating a large number of medical conditions, including ADHD, anorexia, autism, depression, epilepsyand many others.
This strain was created in tribute to the mpther - already deceased - of the founder of this seed company, and the name means "bright light" in Latin. A ray of light for patients suffering from pains and chronic diseases, as well as muscle injuries.
This awesome Indica/Sativa hybrid was created by crossing two high CBD strains, ACDC and Harlequin. The offspring of this cross has very low THC content so it doesn't get you high, meaning this plant can be used throughout the day without a problem, you'll be able to perform your daily activities while you're treating your condition.
Candida, High CBD cannabis strain
Candida can contain from 10 to 20% CBD, while THC content is never above 1%. As usually happens, CBD content depends on phenotypes.

I originally grew this strain, solely to use in edibles for my wife. She takes a dose of CBD every night to sleep.

After harvesting, I decided to experiment a bit with smoking it. I was honestly just hoping for a bit of relief from my anxiety. I was actually so impressed with the results; I smoke it daily now. During a full anxiety attack yesterday, I smoked half a joint of Candida and within minutes, my physical symptoms from the anxiety disappeared completely. Literally, I was nauseous, light headed, and having chest pains before smoking... I was comfortably relaxing, after smoking, in no-time.

So... I'm looking to expand on my possible uses for this now. I'm going to try incorporating it now to help me quit smoking cigarettes. I think a few puffs on a doobie, everytime I want a smoke, might just be soothing enough to get through it.
We shall see...

On to the smoke...
I've noticed this strain is more "gooey" than other strains I've grown. It has the classic sativa bud structure, fluffier & kinda stringy. I expected it to dry up into crispy larf... it did not. It is just some good sticky-icky.

The smell in the jar is best described as "indistinguishable sweet smell", it has a hint of citrus. She's definitely loud though. When I burp those jars, the entire house will smell like a fruity-ass skunk.

Candida is definitely an effective muscle relaxer and treatment for anxiety, IMHO. LoL
Rolls over you like a nice warm blanket.

Hopefully I did this strain justice with the smoke report and really hope this was helpful for someone else suffering with anxiety.

:snowboating:

Preston, it is wonderful that you found a strain that is so effective for you.

I have social anxiety, I bet this would help. Thank you.

Lovely journal and I dig the smoke report. If you are ever short in ceilings, you are more then welcome to vacuum mine :p

I cant wait to grow the new line of Barneys i won. This journal and smoke report are just making me more impatient.

Love to follow and learn along here :snowboating:

How many tags(keywords) can you put in the Thread Title? It would be neat to see it updated with the strains as a reference to what has been done. I can see this filling up fast so maybe there's another solution to finding a specific report.
Hmmmm im sure i can do something... gimme a tick

I could keep an updated spreadsheet with links back to here. It may or may not be a good idea and not sure I I can link to it without upsetting the mods
P9milly and Bilbo's Smoke Report Index
Ahhh thats roughly along the lines of what i was thinking! Except my way would probably be a headache for the admins when i have to update it lol. Thank you @MrSauga

OK, here's what I found on table data. It's an idea, that's all. I can see this being a great thread but may become hard to find anything quickly.

Table Support
After many member requests, the ability to copy and paste a data table has been added, so this should please quite a few. You can c&p tables from most sources, including the web and Excel. Or you can use the BB code button for tables and choose the row/columns, then add data.

DateStrainReviewerBreederLink
02/18/19CandidaPreston9mmMedical Marijuana GeneticsClick Here
02/18/19Cinderella 99 x BlueberryBilbobudkin420SeedsmanClick Here
02/18/19Laughing BuddhaPreston9mmBarney's FarmClick Here
02/18/19Sweet Trainwreck Autofarside05Sweet SeedsClick Here

OK, here's what I found on table data. It's an idea, that's all. I can see this being a great thread but may become hard to find anything quickly.

Table Support
After many member requests, the ability to copy and paste a data table has been added, so this should please quite a few. You can c&p tables from most sources, including the web and Excel. Or you can use the BB code button for tables and choose the row/columns, then add data.

DateStrainReviewerBreederLink
02/18/19CandidaPreston9mmMedical Marijuana GeneticsClick Here
02/18/19Cinderella 99 x BlueberryBilbobudkin420FastBudsClick Here
02/18/19Laughing BuddhaPreston9mmBarney's FarmClick Here
Phenomenal work brother!
:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom