Perpetual Transition - Indoor - Soil - LED - CO2 - Airpots

did my first scrog training today. any branches that could be tucked were tucked =] some are just barely poking out of the hole i assigned them to, but i'm sure i'll be moving them around some as the plant adapts and fills out. i'm really excited to see this screen fill up.

just an idea cant u put something under the plants so that u can do more training and u wont have to cut so much under growth

first week of flowering is done, and they've grown a lot. the tallest is starting to fill out the screen nicely.. and the others are finally starting to look more like pot. =] will post pics later today

here you can see the big guy. the one that was rooted before the others. growin away! just did some more scrog training last night, but it really seems to be enjoying it. bending things over under the screen and it starts shooting up new limbs to take over.
2012-07-23_17_35_34.jpg
2012-07-23_17_35_40.jpg

and the others. still growing so strangely lol. at least theyre finally producing real leaves.
2012-07-23_17_35_50.jpg

this is the first time i've done it. but i think i definitely have the right plant for a first time scrog. the super silver loves to stretch and stretch and stretch. pretty lanky plant. outdoor height is 4-5 meters... the fast growth makes it fun to watch =] i swear at one point i could see it stretch

hello anyone who's still subscribed =] I'm back with a vengeance! a vengeance against my mistakes lol

well... ended up with another batch of dead plants. was out of town for a week, came back and they were dead. turns out my friend didn't tell me he ran out of water, and didn't bother to try and use plain water. i would have even been happy if he used non-ph'd water probably. at least it would have been an attempt.

that was my last batch of clones or seeds, so i was just stuck kinda. and very bummed.

last week though, i was fortunate enough to get some pretty good bud FULL of seeds. germinated some and i now have 4 sprouts. two of them i placed in jiffy pots for planting in soil. those will be my mother plants. the other two are in Sure-To-Grow cubes (trying something other than rockwool) and the stronger of the two will be placed in my GH Powergrower system.

will start a new journal (link will be posted here) and document more learning lol. hopefully this time it results in a great harvest. i've killed many plants so far, but there are lessons learned each time. looking forward to another run.

thanks for following

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom