Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

I might look into that next grow. I've been trying to make a list of things to add to my arsenal later this fall when i get my biannual allowance from my lady

going to hempcon in SF next weekend , gonna have the O'lady drop me there
I'll get my summer seed there 4 sure & pick-up some rare clones for the next LED grow now that the gurlz are gettin on in age

google hemp con & start @ the home page , looks like Fun

I bought mine from Humboldt with there line of products, Just a sweetener extra carbs to use in flower. You know me bro I'm not into messing with messy stuff I'll go the simple route and buy mine. No teas or that for me either if it's not in a bottle or bag I don't want it :cheesygrinsmiley: probably not as good but it gets me by and I like the results I'm getting. I think it was like 17 bucks on the bay there's not much to it. It's only 0-0-1 but some extra carbs for when there in flower.
Hey I agree fully I was using the G/H sweetner IIRC Nectur something guy at hydro store pointed me to mol & the teas , that easy tea I do . I read on a post on another forum as a way extend the use of microbic culture product I use , last bottle lasted a year
I'm saving $ & it's not a messy as a full blown tea tank set-up
PM ya don't need a air pump just makes the grems grow faster , shake or stir the stew works as well your Mykos will go fuurther
that dry can be added in tiny amounts to the stew & your growing yer own
what I do just adds another few minute to my mix time

Gee I hope I can find that Paris OG as a clone @ Hempcon the best smoke I ever had , made me a horn dog as well

Alright. I might see about some unsulphured molasses or something to add. I'll need to get a recipe or formula for it
me was a bottle Bier Rabbit @ Safe way little pint bottle
boil water add molassis bottle to gal jug THEN add hot water to fill dissolves in hot water Very Easy shake & yer done
what your left with is dark dark brown , easy to pour

Well, i was tucking more branches, and of course, one of the thick main branches that i fim'd broke right off. So, i now have a 4 headed clone going. She'll end up being a monster, so I'm gonna veg the crap out of her in case the other amnesia and cssh don't come up

LEDs are 3 watt on reflector 5 watt on mars II

Back
Top Bottom