Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

And these clones are ten times bigger than the last one I threw in flower, so they should do very well. Can't wait to start harvesting something out of my grow room. Getting sick of relying on my buddy to drop off little bits of sour sky.

I hear Ya !
posted 2 new pix in photos

Hey stumped, I know you're getting into the vape business so I'll ask you as a potential customer. What would be the best priced vape pen that can burn all forms of marijuana? Need one that can burn dry bud mainly, but like the option of using oil too.

Testing will begin shortly for us. But from my basic expierence and owning a few devices now. Pen vaporizers with addons and desktops are 2 different ballgames.
Pens are OK no matter what type just make sure its adjustable voltage if u plan on switching between ejuice clearomizers. I use an I taste vv+ and have had zero issues for 3 months, along with probably 10 other people I know, glass globe for oils or hash and the carterages for dry herb. They are made by soo many different people but the 5 I got all work the same. And I'd still rather smoke a joint tbh.
Now for a desktop vaporizer, I highly recommend the extreme q. Over the volcano .
Pens work alright but for a good vapin expierence then desktops work 10x better. I'm getting ascent by divinci, pax, lunchbox, and more from solo to test in the next few weeks. Haven't used that class of vaporizer though, so I'll let ya know my findings. Those would be hand held class of vaporizers.

What it comes down to is I'd rather have our sales associates sell a good product that we only make 20$ off, with less returns and less user related issues. Vs sell something we make 100$ and have loads of issues or just simply is a lesser device with more markup then usability.

If u decide on a pen, one company I've tested recently and am currently testing is volcano ecig. Different company then what make the desktop vaporizers. Quality aluminum pens. And the dry herb adapters pretty much all work the same. Its that level of vaporizing is all.

if you got yellow the mabe you have copper contact with the water
you are making in a completely dark jar ? silver is light reactive so if any light gets in it turns the silver ions IIRC

I've yet to start my C/S rig , I got the project box , switch, the three 9 volt battery lead connectors all for way less than $10.oo
saveway had killer coupon on 9volts I'm set even got extra bats for the smoke alarms LO L
I 'member making this stuff in HS

amazon dropped off my new USB microscope
purpleberry
purberry9-20-14.jpg

would you say those a clear turning cloudy ? I started water with R/O yesterday on the 2 PB's

thanx stumped , till you a get a pix & have someone see , for a 1st timer looking in the lope & even my mini pocket microscope I had a hard time understanding what I was looking for
nice little USB rig for 35$
simple as heck to use setup
that micro is cool & within seconds I had what I was looking for
the pix software was easy as well

thanx stumped , till you a get a pix & have someone see , for a 1st timer looking in the lope & even my mini pocket microscope I had a hard time understanding what I was looking for
nice little USB rig for 35$
simple as heck to use setup

Definitely good to have for beginners or even if your eye sight isn't the best. In time you'll notice the tell tale from frosted to sandy look plants get when finished.
I always check my plants during lights out last week and when the plant has a sandy look, its done.

Lol u got me looking at USB microscopes now, always wanted one, never bought one.

It is hard to tell cludy from clear sometimes. Best to watch for amber, its pretty distinct. Trics will still be clearish on the outside but its inner will go cloudy then amber. Hard to explain till u see it, post pics regularly and we will help ya with a second opinion.

When I say some cloudy I see I mean maybe 5%-10%. Meaning u got 3 weeks or so. But that also depends on your harvest type. If u want energetic high, harvest when u first see amber. If u want couchlock high, let it go till 30% amber. U got a 10-14 day window between 5% amber till 30%.
Any longer then 30-40% the thc will degrade and actually not be as good.

get one that you can dim the light ,

I'd want a up high the plant does have a dusty amber look to the leaves
I'll mess more with different parts of the plant in the morning
that shot is from a popcorn sucker down real low
that micro is easier than my digital camera to use , even has a camera switch on the housing

I'm loving these white Russians. I'll do a pic update before I go away next week. They look ahead of the pineapple at this stage. Only 2.5 weeks into flower. And they look like there a month into flower. And its a 9 week strain vs the pk 7.5
I can see this strain being a 1 gpw strain. Now to achieve that.

Also gotta flower the ak-47 and my buddy said its a much higher yielder then the russian. If that's the case, I've been wasting time with these pk for the last 1.5 years lol

I'd want a up high the plant does have a dusty amber look to the leaves
I'll mess more with different parts of the plant in the morning
that shot is from a popcorn sucker down real low
that micro is easier than my digital camera to use , even has a camera switch on the housing

Snip a sugar leaf and look at it outside the grow room. Much easier.
Also test from multi spots, like a leaf from the top and a few further down. Helps get an idea if the whole plant is on track. Some large plants the bottom half is a week or 2 behind the rest.

Back
Top Bottom