Peyton's 2015 Season Kickoff - C99 - WWxBB & THC Bomb

Alrighty, I went and pulled the big leaf that was by itself at top of thc bomb. I really wanted to leave it but it kept bending the entire top of the plant to point up. So I pulled that leaf and a couple on the wwxbb, but not my usual heavy handed defol by any means. Looking forward to another transplant at end of week. Other than that, clones are looking good and things are moving along just fine

Damn, I'm in the 2nd row?
Can you make Dreamz or Skunny get up? I have a handicap parking sticker.

I just smoked some of my Thc Bomb. You're going to be a happy man. Real strong Indica couch lock stoned. Doesn't last too long, but that might be a good thing.

Damn, I'm in the 2nd row?
Can you make Dreamz or Skunny get up? I have a handicap parking sticker.

I just smoked some of my Thc Bomb. You're going to be a happy man. Real strong Indica couch lock stoned. Doesn't last too long, but that might be a good thing.

Of course, I'm sure neither would mind giving up their seat to you. You can use the comfy recliner instead of the chair.

Looking forward to the thc bomb. Glad it won't last too long, and from the look of the leaves it's heavy indica for sure. I can't wait to hear how good your crop is with a cure. Super psyched to grow that Darkstar after reading what you said about it

I wouldn't make either one of those move. I stand in the back usually anyways. :thanks:

Yeah man, that Darkstar is narcotic. Easy grow too. Pretty nice yielder. Not a nice smell though. She smells like cat piss about week 3 of flowering. Kinda tastes like that too, but good grief it is strong.

That's awesome to hear. I'm guessing my next round when these go into flower will be my BID blue dream, Darkstar, and...I'll have to figure a third one to go with them

I'm trying to figure a good time line, so I'll say two weeks from now I'll transplant into two gallon pots, and another 2 weeks later 3 gallon. Let them recover about a week and flower them. That'll be about 7 or 8 weeks of veg. Sounds good to me

Just curious why you don't skip the 2 gal and just go str8 to the 3 gal? Wouldn't that be less stress on them? Just a thought bud, either way they're looking sweet! I was so close to getting the WW x BB so I'm curious how that turns out. They all look great man...

Just curious why you don't skip the 2 gal and just go str8 to the 3 gal? Wouldn't that be less stress on them? Just a thought bud, either way they're looking sweet! I was so close to getting the WW x BB so I'm curious how that turns out. They all look great man...

:)

Transplanting shouldn't cause any stress if done correctlym. However the 2gal then 3gal will create a much denser, stronger root system and in turn, bigger buds :)

What mono said. The more you transplant the more veg you can get in those roots. And you know what they say, the bigger the root the bigger the fruit. I've been taught you want to transplant often until flower. But like mono said, you gotta make it stress free. I think the mykos help the roots recover fast. I seemed to have forgotten I don't have 2 gallon buckets anyways, so it's going into the 3 gallon. Gonna clean out the buckets today for that

I'm the opposite. I'd rather it was wet and mushy instead of snow. But things are good here. Supposed to get close to 30 degrees today, and should get up to 40 throughout the week. Gonna be busy outdoors this week if it gets that nice out

WWXBB
0302150746.jpg

0302150746a.jpg

THC BOMB
0302150750a.jpg
0302150751.jpg

C99
0302150754.jpg
0302150754a.jpg

How do you know when it's time to transplant to the next size up?

What's the theory to bigger root bigger fruit?

Often till flower?

Jus axin for the sake of...LOL.

Remember I'm a hydro man with plans for a couple gorilla grows this spring.

What mono said. The more you transplant the more veg you can get in those roots. And you know what they say, the bigger the root the bigger the fruit. I've been taught you want to transplant often until flower. But like mono said, you gotta make it stress free. I think the mykos help the roots recover fast. I seemed to have forgotten I don't have 2 gallon buckets anyways, so it's going into the 3 gallon. Gonna clean out the buckets today for that

Back
Top Bottom