Peyton's 2015 Season Kickoff - C99 - WWxBB & THC Bomb

hellya haze is always good ya got throw them in

I think i saw one guy grow hsh on here, and it didn't look impressive. Next year i might throw them in the 30 acre open field behind my house and let nature do it's thing with them. Could be fun for a semi-guerrilla grow

I'll throw them out there, and the better ones like HGK and thc bomb, I'll plant a couple in my yard for outdoors. But this year we have the wedding out back this fall, so can't have any photo plants growing lol

Ya next years line up I'm already looking forward to it, Hoping this CM is gonna have that nice psychedelic buzz I've been looking for. Just don't care much for the name LOL I think were gonna re name it off of it's flavor and taste after she get harvested. Darn I just looked and I'm only 2 weeks into flower thought I was farther along than that this critical stretched real crazy she's gotta be getting to 3' now.

I've had it with "Free" seed Way Too Much of gamble for a guy like me
I'd rather buy quality if fail then I can have a recourse to complain , free seed ya can't complain escpt here lol

I'm sick of free seeds too for the most part. We'll see how my amnesia and cssh go, but that SB was straight garbage. So your plants in flower now are two weeks? Mine are just over their first week of 12/12, so i shouldn't be too far behind ya

No complaints on free Zombie I love my free seeds, if they were fems I know the would have already been growing LOl I've just never had much luck with regs. I must have pulled 4 rounds out of my strawberry blue freebie didn't like the smoke too much but she was fun to grow and clone. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The SB was good for practicing how to mainline, but that's about it. It didn't smell great growing, and didn't taste great. Now that it's cured, it has a very different taste. It's good, but in a bad way lol. When you smoke it, it tasted exactly like you were smoking flowery hand soap. Way too flowery for me

I've got quite a few of the HSH & skunk haze freebies that need dumping. I think I'll toss them out randomly around town when I'm out with the dog & see what becomes of them :) It'll be fun to watch them grow & see if anyone spots them :)

I've got quite a few of the HSH & skunk haze freebies that need dumping. I think I'll toss them out randomly around town when I'm out with the dog & see what becomes of them :) It'll be fun to watch them grow & see if anyone spots them :)

That's awesome! Would be kinda fun to see where it sprouts and how long it goes. Who knows, maybe it'll make front page news when the cops are too dumb to see it right in front of them lol

yep I'll shoot a pic or 2 of her in a few she's starting to bud out well both are I gotta get that hermie out of there soon was just waiting for a nice day to dig a hole for her/him. But should still have a few weeks before the sacks POP I hope

Cool. Hopefully no sacs opened. Mine seem to open randomly, 8 to 10 sacs a day on my CS plant. Can't wait to see them girls in flower. I'll be trying to play catch up to ya

yeah like Zombiewoof said reg seeds are a good chance to find Ur keeper pheno i really like them:cheesygrinsmiley:
thc bomb a superb plant last year i grew in my greenhouse it was terrible, i germinated the seeds 15-20 th of may,prepared 250 l hole in groud mixed 1/3 organic compost+500g Alginit 2/3 soil which was before in the hole,LST-ed ,scrogged then in 10th of Okt harvested result was 600g frosty weed, heavy hitter , mind+body high great smoke for nights :tokin:
:Namaste:

WWXBB
0405151344.jpg
0405151344a.jpg

THC BOMB
0405151347.jpg
0405151347a.jpg

C99
0405151347b.jpg
0405151348.jpg

This is how i want my girls to look like bushes lol

It's pretty easy, and a lot of fun. I think i waited till week 6 to tie them down, and didn't strip off the lower branches that i usually do. But once they hit the net, i untied them. But that wwxbb had to get pulled out of screen, cause she's just too compact for it. Might clone her in a couple weeks, cause I do like how short she stays

Wow PM , my blue actually tasted blue LOL funny how were growing the same strains and there coming out different I know pheno's and all that diff. But somewhere we gotta find one that comes out the same for us maybe the style hempy vs hydro gotta be something that is helping the difference too.

Back
Top Bottom