• Driver: UL Listed Waterproof Driver
  • Spectrum: Full-spectrum
  • Daisy Chain Dimmable: OFF-0-20%-40%-60%-80%-100% with 0-10V Light
  • Dimmer (Included): 0-10V Dimmable
  • LED Distribution:
    768pcs 660nm Red LEDs
    768pcs 6000k LEDs
    1920pcs 3000k LEDs

PS. Extra 8% OFF discount code "PH420 " to get the best price!

Store links in signature.

Thank you for the support to Phlizon! If any questions just reach out to us at support@phlizonstore.com!

phlizon_full-spectrum_led_grow_light (14).jpg
phlizon_led_grow_light_fd8000 (2).jpg

phlizon_fd8000_1000w_led_grow_light_full-spectrum_dimmable (2).jpg

Phlizon FD8000 1000W Full-spectrum Dimmable LED Grow Light

• PPE: 2.9 µmol/J
  • Coverage: Flower Coverage: 5′X5′, Veg Coverage:6′X6′
  • Dimensions: 41.7" x3" x45.7"
  • Grow Tent Compatible: 6’X6′
  • Input Voltage: 100-277V
  • Actual Power Consumption: 1000W±5%
  • Lifetime: 50 000 Hrs
  • Driver: UL Listed Waterproof Driver
  • Spectrum: Full-spectrum
  • Daisy Chain Dimmable: OFF-0-20%-40%-60%-80%-100% with 0-10V Light
  • Dimmer (Included): 0-10V Dimmable
  • LED Distribution:
    768pcs 660nm Red LEDs
    768pcs 6000k LEDs
    1920pcs 3000k LEDs

PS. Extra 8% OFF discount code "PH420 " to get the best price!

Click the link to get one:
Phlizon US store: PHLIZON Official Store| LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants
Phlizon UK store: PHLIZON Official Store: LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants
Phlizon CA store: PHLIZON Official Canadian Website: LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants
Phlizon Thailand store: Phlizon Grow Light TH
Phlizon EU store: PHLIZON EU Official Store| LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants

Thank you for the support to Phlizon! If any questions just reach out to us at support@phlizonstore.com!

phlizon_full-spectrum_led_grow_light (14).jpg
phlizon_led_grow_light_fd8000 (2).jpg

phlizon_fd8000_1000w_led_grow_light_full-spectrum_dimmable (2).jpg
That’s one awesome looking light 💡, I could grow some incredible plants with something like that. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Oh oh :yahoo:

The Phlizon FD7500 720W might have to go on my wish list ;)

~$500 Cdn isn't bad at all !

Cheers

Yeah, $500 for a 720w grow light of SAMSUNG 301B and OSRAM LED! :hug:

Hello @PhlizonGrowLight I recently received my 2 FD8000 LED fittings they look superb, I have a question.
Why do two strips closest to the driver have a dull glow when the dimmer is in the off position ? Both fittings do this and it was before they were turned on so its not a residual charge .my concern is when connected to a room /zone controller that will control the light via the data cable and it turns my light off for the night cycle im not going to get complete darkness, it even does it on a 24hr timer.
The photo is of the fitting turned to off via the dimmer you can see its still partially on.
I wait to hear your fix 🙂.
Regards Absorber

20231020_155526.jpg
20231020_175629.jpg

0.2amps while its turned off 💁‍♂️

Hello @PhlizonGrowLight I recently received my 2 FD8000 LED fittings they look superb, I have a question.
Why do two strips closest to the driver have a dull glow when the dimmer is in the off position ? Both fittings do this and it was before they were turned on so its not a residual charge .my concern is when connected to a room /zone controller that will control the light via the data cable and it turns my light off for the night cycle im not going to get complete darkness, it even does it on a 24hr timer.
The photo is of the fitting turned to off via the dimmer you can see its still partially on.
I wait to hear your fix 🙂.
Regards Absorber

20231020_155526.jpg
20231020_175629.jpg

0.2amps while its turned off 💁‍♂️

it's a result of the dimmer potentiometer. the dimming pot does not go completely to zero, many leds sit at 5 - 10% when the dimming is full off. it's not uncommon at all.

you need a control that takes the fixture to zero power at the wall plug during the night cycle. when you go to lights out, you should have zero power to the fixture, and will have no glow on the emitters.

it's a result of the dimmer potentiometer. the dimming pot does not go completely to zero, many leds sit at 5 - 10% when the dimming is full off. it's not uncommon at all.

you need a control that takes the fixture to zero power at the wall plug during the night cycle. when you go to lights out, you should have zero power to the fixture, and will have no glow on the emitters.
If that where the case it wouldn't be glowing when the 24hr timer turns light off .
But it does .
The fitting has a click for off and both fittings are doing it .
the leds are energising from the neutral.
💁‍♂️

If that where the case it wouldn't be glowing when the 24hr timer turns light off .
But it does .
The fitting has a click for off and both fittings are doing it .
the leds are energising from the neutral.
💁‍♂️

your timer is leaking a little voltage then. do you have an external timer or are you relying on something of theirs ?

an external timer should cut off all power to the fixture.

the leds i built commercially all had a slight glow if there was any power to the pot at zero. the only time they shut off complete was when they had an external timer.

edit : doesn't matter if you use a digital timer or mechanical. it'll be the same, so long as the timer cuts power at the plug.

your timer is leaking a little voltage then. do you have an external timer or are you relying on something of theirs ?

an external timer should cut off all power to the fixture.

the leds i built commercially all had a slight glow if there was any power to the pot at zero. the only time they shut off complete was when they had an external timer.

edit : doesn't matter if you use a digital timer or mechanical. it'll be the same, so long as the timer cuts power at the plug.
Im an electrician by trade and my timer isn't the problem its the fitting circuitry as far as I can tell its the neutral that is back feeding the LED's .
It does the same thing when not even on a timer .
I wish it was that simple.
External timer and I've tried a couple they work fine on other brand lights

Well hopefully this company stands behind their products and rectifies this problem ASAP!!
Brand new lights that are faulty isn't what I would call quality!!

Im an electrician by trade and my timer isn't the problem its the fitting circuitry as far as I can tell its the neutral that is back feeding the LED's .
It does the same thing when not even on a timer .
I wish it was that simple.
External timer and I've tried a couple they work fine on other brand lights

if it's doing it on a external timer the timer has to be leaking. the majority of my lights started at about 10% dimming if plugged direct to the wall with no timer present and turned to zero dimming. they only went dark if a timer took the power out at the plug.

what type of dimming does the fixture have ? is it on a pot or does it run arduino or other external control ?

i agree this is weird.

Well hopefully this company stands behind their products and rectifies this problem ASAP!!
Brand new lights that are faulty isn't what I would call quality!!
This is the chance for them to shine on their customer service or crash and burn

if it's doing it on a external timer the timer has to be leaking. the majority my lights started at about 10% dimming if plugged direct to the wall with no timer present.

what type of dimming does the fixture have ? is it on a pot or does it run arduino or other external control ?
It has a smooth glide pot with a click to off ,it does it when not even plugged into the timer and straight into power.

It has a smooth glide pot with a click to off ,it does it when not even plugged into the timer and straight into power.

but it does it both with and without the timer ? and the light glows when the timer is in dark mode ? if you still have a glow with the timer in dark mode i'd be talking to the company too.

but it does it both with and without the timer ? and the light glows when the timer is in dark mode ? if you still have a glow with the timer in dark mode i'd be talking to the company too.
Thats why im here I've also contacted phlizon from where I purchased it but I'm still waiting for a reply

Back
Top Bottom