Pinktiger's Next Adventure: Can She Double Her Yield With Two Tents?

I’m still not home, and my babies are asleep until 8 am, sorry

OK! Today we drained the swamp, er, the res. Salt buildup was minimal, but it definitely needed to be drained. I also took apart the fittings and cleaned them, and scrubbed and rinsed out the reservoir. Then I added nutrients. The PH was 6.3 so I left it alone; the ppm with nutes is 1120 - and since our water has about 160 ppm already, it makes it closer to 1000 ppm.
Here's some photos, beginning with yesterday and then today.

my veg room is under the basement stairs too! This was a much earlier pic before it became veg-exclusive... notice the wall I put up and the exhaust fan in it:
DSC01063.JPG

OK! Today we drained the swamp, er, the res. Salt buildup was minimal, but it definitely needed to be drained. I also took apart the fittings and cleaned them, and scrubbed and rinsed out the reservoir. Then I added nutrients. The PH was 6.3 so I left it alone; the ppm with nutes is 1120 - and since our water has about 160 ppm already, it makes it closer to 1000 ppm.
Here's some photos, beginning with yesterday and then today.
That fan is going to disappear in the foliage any day now!

All the tops have white hairs, on all five plants. The two in front are Sour Diesel; the other three, left, middle and right, are all White Widow X Big Bud; all are photoperiod.
I've thought for a while about trying autos; the reason I haven't, is I heard they get smaller yields. Is this true, anyone?

What would I do without you, Penny? I feel so cheered on! (and I think my husband is a tiny bit jealous of my 420 friends, which tickles me to no end!)

I have an “auto” question: when they say it flowers in 8 or 9 weeks, do they mean total, or with however long it takes to flower?

Back
Top Bottom