Pinktiger's Next Adventure: Can She Double Her Yield With Two Tents?

Update- this morning after a long sleep of 12 hours, I opened the tent to see some spectacular growth. Not sure a photo would show it well, so I will do photos for tomorrow.

Update- this morning after a long sleep of 12 hours, I opened the tent to see some spectacular growth. Not sure a photo would show it well, so I will do photos for tomorrow.
I need to clarify: the tent got 12 hours. Not me. LOL

Like I ever get 12 hours, myself. LOL. And I'm up this morning waiting for the tent to wake up.

I’m beginning to believe this will do what I hoped. I’m planning to germinate and start the next batch about a month before these finish.

That's kind of what I'm trying to achieve, a perpetual. I'm not certain I want to do it with clones yet, though. Right now i'm enjoying the variety of several different plants.

Today I added three new nutrients (to me) to my arsenal. GH Diamond Nectar, GH flora nectar, and Flora Blend. I'm applying as they suggested, and a little less than. Less is always more. LOL. I'm not doing a CO2 bag in this grow. I have a sneaking suspicion that some of the fauna (if insects are fauna - I always see a sprite blowing on a set of pipes) may have come into the tent with the bag. And everyone says it is just not that necessary. My tent gets lots of fresh air. Another thing I'm getting is the dry Koolbloom. I'm supposed to use this during the last three weeks of the bloom cycle, so I will add on November 1. These are all "supposed to" add weight to the buds.
We will see.
This weekend I will be changing the res. My stepdaughter, whom I love dearly, is coming home tomorrow from vacation in Las Vegas, and will be helping me do that chore. She gets down on the floor and hooks the water pump in the res up to a hose (It's actually an aquarium hose) that is strung all the way outside and over the porch. I have already prepared my replacement water (in gallon jugs) and then will fix the PH and add nutes again and see where we are.

I have found that changing the res is important. I may be wrong (I'm no botanist) but it seems to me that waste products would go down in the same water that it feeds from, and after two weeks there's a need for fresh H2O.
Salt buildup is also a pain to clean if you don't change and clean your res often. It's just that my present setup makes it difficult to do it easily.

My stepdaughter really is sweet to help me - neither she nor her father partake of the herb, and until they met me five years ago, they had a bad attitude about it. But they see how it helps me. We decided after a year or two that I should not be buying it. We all sweated the mail like crazy after ordering, knowing that it could be swiped easily and there would go the money. So, I researched growing and here I am.

I also have a daughter of my own, and she puts up with me but doesn't like to smoke anything. LOL.

I would be appreciative if any of you watching my posts could tell me of your experiences with using the new nutrients I wrote about above. Or anything else! I love this forum.

No pictures yet, cause I’m lazy, but the plants grew several inches overnight.

Pictures or it didn't happen. Lol
Oh you are so mean! We had to go to town — in Springfield at the Alamo to see Michael Moore ‘s new movie. Lol. I’ll post photos tonite.

Back
Top Bottom