Pinktiger's Next Adventure: Can She Double Her Yield With Two Tents?

So glad I checked my grow. The water pump quit - plants were drooping. I happened to have a new water pump, so we quickly changed it and gave my babies a drink.

Oh, it is like this all the time! LOL. If it can happen, it will happen. I'm glad I had the pump already purchased and ready to go. It is a bigger pump and actually fills the tray in a minute.

I was thinking the same thing. LOL. If I had been out of town for two days, I would have come back to carnage.

Oh, boy. The plants are looking crazy beautiful. Today I upped the nutes to normal range (in my water, that would be 1350 ppm), as they had fallen (naturally) to less than 1K ppm. Temps and humidity are stable, and I see no pests (knock on wood). Here's some photos: (Oh - I had to move one of my fans up to avoid the jungle.)

I'm going to defoliate further, but I'm waiting; it seems the plant is still growing and filling out, and may need the fan leaves left on for awhile. I'll lollipop them before the end,but I think it is still too soon. Pennywise? In the Shed? Others? Ideas?
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom