Pinktiger's Next Adventure: Can She Double Her Yield With Two Tents?

Ok, everyone! Thank you so much for the advice on defoliation. We are in week three of flower, technically, and it just started to stretch in the past few days. Once it seems to have stopped it's upwardly mobile behavior, I will begin lollipopping the lower third. And, if I want, I can remove large fan leaves blocking buds now.
I love talking to people on this site. Where I live I can't breathe a word of what I grow or smoke. So it is a welcome release. I'm even thinking of starting some conversations in the forum to discuss 420 issues.
Have a great afternoon, all!

Oh, we have neighbors. But the ones next door are set kattycornered from us and the smoke from our fireplace doesn't reach anyone, LOL. Besides, I doubt they would know what it was. A lady across the street and up towards the main road told me a few months ago that she thinks the people who live next door are into pot, because she can smell it, and she said she thought they were also into meth. LOL. I told her, "I'd have no idea what those things smell like." LOL
Actually, I don't know what meth smells like. I doubt if she does. Probably my smoke gets over into her nostrils and she blames the young people living next to her. I smoke on our back screened in balcony, which overlooks a nature reserve. The only way she could smell my smoke is if the wind was just right.

I feel sorry for the kids, though. People around here are very judgmental, nothing like out in California or other Western states, or the upper northeast states. Not to bring politics into this discussion, but just realize that all my neighbors displayed Trump campaign signs in 2016. One guy left his up, along with the Confederate flag, for months after the election. My husband is a prominent citizen of this town (which is just so ironic) and he was a staunch Republican when we married five years ago. We were both widowed, after each having a 35-year marriage to the late spouse. He flipped in a heartbeat, politically. I told him he must not have been political, really. LOL. I'm a political scientist, so I live and breathe the stuff. Anyway, this little town is very white and male-predominant in local politics. Oh, but his new political ideas are kept under wraps. ROFLMAO

That is one really crowded tent! Gonna be lots to take off after stretch.

And, though I was a non-believer before I actually did it, you can turn fan leaves into edibles that get you high. Takes a lot of fans and more than a few pieces, but it does work in case you're interested. newty and preston9mm convinced me to go for it. I can get you the recipe or a link to what I did if you're interested.

Also...I think your firebox hasn't been cleaned since last fire season :).

And, though I was a non-believer before I actually did it, you can turn fan leaves into edibles that get you high. Takes a lot of fans and more than a few pieces, but it does work in case you're interested. newty and preston9mm convinced me to go for it. I can get you the recipe or a link to what I did if you're interested.

You are so right about the fireplace. Lol

Gotta have that recipe! Thanks!

The plants have now stretched and are covering my fans. Lol

I’ve got a question for all - should I change the res today? It has been two weeks but the water is still clear and the PH is still high, not dropping - 6 or so. Actually a bit around six, right at 6.3. I’m really hoping I could wait a week, but daughter is ready to help if I need to do it now. ????

Back
Top Bottom