Pizzajedi's First Grow - Soil - Indoor - Blue Cheese

Re: pizzajedi's first grow (soil/indoor/ blue cheese)

alrighty guys, not much news but definitely new growth. after pouring through some more journals i took some ideas and put them into action. heres my UW before i started "FLUXING" (all credit goes to Light Addict for that name):
IMG_057528.jpg

and here it is now, taking up so much space i need to send one of the blue cheese's into flower early!
IMG_063616.jpg
IMG_063716.jpg

just look at that stem. this plant will let you torture the hell out of it lol. but its loving it!

as i said, the UW is starting to take up a lot of space so im going to send blue cheese#2 into flower to clear up some room in my veg chamber. i already have switched my 2 Green Cush ladies and my blue cheese #3 to a 12/12 light cycle two days ago under my 600w HPS (dimmed down to 400w for heat issues), so i feel sticking another well trained and healthy blue cheese a few days late wont hurt. if anything ill get a slightly staggered harvest, and im not too worried about that. im already obsessed with this activity, so more time spent working on the ladies is less time stressing about...you know, life and stuff. so thats good in my book... its amazing how growing these ladies is almost as much of a medicine as the actual medicine. theres something calming that calls out to my ancestral bones as i tend and prune and nurture a plant that has been alive and thriving since pre-history and is sure to be here long after my bones crumble to dust. not to mention getting my hands dirty mixing soil, or reveling as my olfactory senses are overloaded every time i brush against a branch or bend a stem, or watch them breathe and drink on their own time, or listen to them, teaching Patience, Acceptance, Loss...teaching me lots of things. im very early on in my first grow, but already this is better therapy than i could ever pay for, and it's to produce the only medicine that helps me. i dont think ill be turning back. forward ho!

sorry for that dithyramb (yeah, its a weird word and i only know it because i have a tendency to perform them).

but back on point. here are some photos of blue #2 that im about to send into flower (if youre here LA all this training is inspired by you):
IMG_064316.jpg
IMG_064119.jpg
IMG_064222.jpg
IMG_064418.jpg

so yep. thats all for now folks. ill post some pics in a few days to show you how all the ladies in flower are doing. til next time, happy trails and happy growing. :peace:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom