PotChimp's Side Projects

Here's an update on those Killer A5 Haze plants :) I chopped one already, and here's two of the others (the first pic is half of what I got from that plant):

I chopped my Hippie Killer plant too:

The first KA5H plant might be dry enough to burn a blunt tomorrow. I'll let everybody know what I think of it then :thumb:
Looking really good Chimp! Glad to see you are still around! :yahoo: :thumb:

I hear that A5 has no ceiling , Curious as to what you think

I'll make that test #4; smoking one blunt of it, then smoking a second blunt of it to see if I keep getting higher. :cheesygrinsmiley: Tomorrow morning would be a good time. I'm smoking a blunt of it again right now; and it's about 3/5 of the way gone. One of the reasons I'm hesitant to give a smoke report on it is because I want to be 100% sure before I tell everybody that it goes toe to toe with the Nevil's Haze I'm keeping and may even be a little better..... :thedoubletake:

I'll make that test #4; smoking one blunt of it, then smoking a second blunt of it to see if I keep getting higher. :cheesygrinsmiley: Tomorrow morning would be a good time. I'm smoking a blunt of it again right now; and it's about 3/5 of the way gone. One of the reasons I'm hesitant to give a smoke report on it is because I want to be 100% sure before I tell everybody that it goes toe to toe with the Nevil's Haze I'm keeping and may even be a little better..... :thedoubletake:

The Nevils cuts that Ace have are producing some seriously good weeds. I think they musta had special connections or something. The Hashplant Haze (Nevils) they have is powerful too.

Nevils is such a famous cultivar that I've doubted all the seedhouses. Like Durban or Lambsbreath or Blue Dream, y'know?

But this Ace stuff really stands out. :lot-o-toke:

Although ... their Killer Malawi has a punch, too. :laughtwo:

I Love the way ACEs gear grows. I am growing an ACE Panama Haze right now and it is a monster, way out pacing everything else. I have only heard good things about ACE lines. I plan to get more of their gear.

Ace seed strains I've grown - Golden Tiger, Oldtimers Haze, Panama, Tikal, Killer A5 Haze, Laos Luang Prabang, Thai Stick, and Zamaldelica.
I'm checking their website; they put out something that I wanted years ago. A 100% pure Cannabis Ruderalis :) But the coolest thing I'm seeing is Romulan in seed form! :thumb: Gotta look into that..... :nomo:

Sweet I bet they were all good. I think any other seeds I get will come from ACE, Katsu, CSI Humboldt, In House Genetics. I think I can find what I want between all of those and it would be good gear, not like some of the stuff Seedsman or some other seed banks put out. I want the real deal not some cheap knock off

The Laos Luang Prabang and the Thai Stick both sucked. Neither one of them had a hair on their a$$..... :straightface:
The Oldtimers Haze went for close to a year from seed and never developed full flowers, just buds that looked about 2-3 weeks old, and it got really big so I had to chop it.
I'd have to say the rest were okay, but not anything I'd grow again (except maybe the Tikal).
I just put two GG#4 plants, two Mendocino Chanel Kush plants, and an Apollo 13 f2 plant into bloom today, and I might put the other four GG#4s in my other bloom tent tonight, but I have to make sure there's room. I've got another Nevil's Haze plant to get going before it gets any bigger.
I'll get pics up after the transplants.

I didn't repot the four Gorilla Glue #4 plants I put in (front left), but I did the Nevil's Haze on the right and the Mendocino Purple Kush behind it:

In the back are Grand Daddy Purple plants from my S1 pollination, and on the left with the yellowing leaves is a Chocolope plant.
Here's a few more plants :) Back left - Connie Chung, back middle and right - Zombie Death Fuck, front middle - Boss Hogg, Front right and left - Lemon Skunk; all too small to put into bloom:

This Ghost Train Haze #1 selfing project's close to an end. I had to cut the top off the treated plant (grey mold again), so there goes any seeds I would have gotten from that. There's plenty on the female, though:

I'm going to cut the top off the female because the seeds look done:

On the lower part of the plant the seeds look immature:

I'll let that part of the plant go another week or so.

Ace seed strains I've grown - Golden Tiger, Oldtimers Haze, Panama, Tikal, Killer A5 Haze, Laos Luang Prabang, Thai Stick, and Zamaldelica.
I'm checking their website; they put out something that I wanted years ago. A 100% pure Cannabis Ruderalis :) But the coolest thing I'm seeing is Romulan in seed form! :thumb: Gotta look into that..... :nomo:
Hey PotChimp how was the Thai SticK ?

It was actually pretty bad. It definitely wasn't the old Thai Stick from back in the day. I've been looking for the real strain forever.
I have some Lambs Breath right now about ready to harvest looking forward to it. I would like some Kona Gold from the late 70s.

It's hard to see, but to the right are my other two GG#4 plants, two Mendocino Chanel Kush plants, an Apollo 13 f2 plant, and a Ghost cut OG Kush plant (on the left is a Carnival plant and a Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1):

Here's the Carnival plant:

I'll try to look back and find out for you, but after that seedbank got busted I haven't bought seeds from them since (Cede-bay). My first batch were all duds and I complained about it, so they replaced them for free.
Yeah, all a$$ and no hair sucks. I've grown a few of those..... :eye-roll:

If I take a bunch of clones from these crosses I did with Apollo 13 and Nevil's Haze, and chop the top off that seeded GTH#1, I'll probably have enough room to just go ahead and start six of the S1 seeds. Yeah, I'll chop the top off tonight and let it dry some..... :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom