PotChimp's Side Projects

GypsyNirvana
That’s the same guy who got that Thai Stick strain and later gave it to Ace. So- not much of an endorsement really..... I smoked lots of good dope in Thailand, all seeded, and I’m not sure why that guy bothered to save such crappy ones.
One of my Thai Sticks was male and in the seed stash I have Thai Stick x pretty much everything.

Nice. Good to see you’re still happy with that one. I made a ton of Chocolope seeds with STS and I’m keen to revisit the strain now that I figured out from you and Graytail never to flower a plant when its leaves look weird and reveggy.
It seemed like, after the first round, my Chocolope became permanently like that -single and triple blade leaves. But now I realize I probably should have put more effort into trying to get it to straighten out and veg normally before flowering it. After it took on that reveg look, it only grew weird fluffy foxtailed buds, which is why I quit growing it.

I think it was you a while ago that mentioned to me that the breeder of Chocolope lost the mother he was working with. Since this plant probably came from that seedstock, I decided to keep it. It's more than just the sentiment about it, though; it's pretty good pot, too.

I have some Carnival seeds and I couldn't get em to pop to save me. Wish I could have I think I would really like that strain

I would Love to find a cut or even some different seeds to try I think I just got a bad batch. I germinated other seeds right next to it on the same paper towel. The others popped but the Carnival seeds wouldn't crack at all

I had the same issue with two orders of Carnival seeds. I hear people rave about it....and I really want to try it but shit man, I'm 0-10 (two 5 packs that both were duds)

Here's the two Killer A5 Haze buds I rolled up, but I couldn't get it all in the blunt wrap:

I always take into consideration that I have good and bad days, and when a period of a week goes by and I only smoke one or two blunts a day I tend to get high easier. So I'm gonna smoke more of it before I give an unofficial smoke report. I want to make sure this buzz isn't from lower than normal tolerance or from not eating enough lately, but I just went to check the reveg and put it under the light more because this $hit's got me stoned. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I bet that shit punched you in the face didn't it. I don't smoke my KA5H often for that reason....I love the feeling I get when I get punched in the face by a good sativa. I feel that way, almost like its the first time I smoked it all over, except its familiar and I love the ride.

I'll make that test #4; smoking one blunt of it, then smoking a second blunt of it to see if I keep getting higher. :cheesygrinsmiley: Tomorrow morning would be a good time. I'm smoking a blunt of it again right now; and it's about 3/5 of the way gone. One of the reasons I'm hesitant to give a smoke report on it is because I want to be 100% sure before I tell everybody that it goes toe to toe with the Nevil's Haze I'm keeping and may even be a little better..... :thedoubletake:
The KA5H has some serious pop to it....the cut I have tests regularly at 28%

I knowed the Chimp was gonna like it!!! I'm actually working on a cross using that cut.....gonna cross it with GG#4. Gonna be known as Killa Gorilla (or Gorilla Killa.....but I like Killa Gorilla). I've got Grandpa Tokin's cut of GG4 and I have his blessing to play around with it. I expect good things from this upcoming batch of crosses I'm making.

My overdue pay checks finally got in a few days ago, so we had a light X-mas this year. Yeah, I really like that first KA5H plant I tried. The second plant should be dry in a day or two. I've always liked the thought of a no-ceiling buzz, but I haven't found a pot that does that yet (I haven't tried my two blunts in a row experiment, though).
I'm growing six GG#4 plants right now; I just put them all into bloom recently. :thumb:

Death wish #1 - Go to Washington DC tomorrow with a megaphone, stand up on a pedestal, turn it on, and say "Excuse me everybody! I'm looking for an old friend of mine that's supposed to meet me here! Any of you guys seen him? He's wearing sunglasses, dressed in black, got a rifle, and looks like a hog standing up on its back legs!" :rofl:

I had the same issue with two orders of Carnival seeds. I hear people rave about it....and I really want to try it but shit man, I'm 0-10 (two 5 packs that both were duds)

I bet that shit punched you in the face didn't it. I don't smoke my KA5H often for that reason....I love the feeling I get when I get punched in the face by a good sativa. I feel that way, almost like its the first time I smoked it all over, except its familiar and I love the ride.

The KA5H has some serious pop to it....the cut I have tests regularly at 28%

I knowed the Chimp was gonna like it!!! I'm actually working on a cross using that cut.....gonna cross it with GG#4. Gonna be known as Killa Gorilla (or Gorilla Killa.....but I like Killa Gorilla). I've got Grandpa Tokin's cut of GG4 and I have his blessing to play around with it. I expect good things from this upcoming batch of crosses I'm making.
That sounds like a Great cross Van. I am excited to see what you think of it once it is done. Love the name too Killa Gorilla, Great name

I got all six of my Gorilla Glue #4 plants repotted :) Here's four of them:

The other two are in my daytime tent. Of those, one is a female and one looks like it might me male, but it's a little too early to tell.
Here's my next Nevil's Haze plant:

Close to done Chocolope:

Here's the GG#4 plant that looks male to me:

This GG#4 plant is female:

Apollo 13 f2:

One of these Mendocino Chanel Kush plants got pretty dry in only one day; I need to transplant them both to bigger pots:

Chocolope:

Carnival:

Killer A5 Haze; second pheno I chopped:

The smell is moderate in strength and it's even citrus cleaner and aromatic wood. Even though that nug broke off just trying to crumble the shade leaves off the bud, it wasn't all the way dry yet. I managed to roll me a blunt anyway :) I already smoked one this morning; out of one of my Nevil's Haze/Apollo 13 f2 crosses (all pretty good pot).
I'm already thinking it's a keeper and only hit it three times so far. :thumb:

Killer A5 Haze; second pheno I chopped:

The smell is moderate in strength and it's even citrus cleaner and aromatic wood. Even though that nug broke off just trying to crumble the shade leaves off the bud, it wasn't all the way dry yet. I managed to roll me a blunt anyway :) I already smoked one this morning; out of one of my Nevil's Haze/Apollo 13 f2 crosses (all pretty good pot).
I'm already thinking it's a keeper and only hit it three times so far.
looks tasty my friend!

looks tasty my friend!

Bummer, but I didn't get to smoke it all at once. The first chance I get, I'll smoke another one all at once to let everybody know how it is; probably tomorrow. :thumb:

Good grief! :straightface:
Four males out of six so far! :cough:
Gorilla Glue #4:

At least one is female so far:

I think the last one of the six is, too.
Both clones of this Mendocino Purple Kush clone I took are droopy, so I might need to reveg this plant after chop (or take a bigger clone now):

Freebie Lemon Skunk plant (I put both of them I'm growing into bloom even though they're small):

It'll green up once it gets set into the new soil and takes up some of that chicken crap (I added HF's steamed bone meal, bat guano, and Fruit & Flower to the mix also).

Back
Top Bottom