PotChimp's Side Projects

The first plant does just a little, but the second one smells kind of skunky.
I just checked and that's the other way around; the second plant smells a little like pepper. Sorry; smokin' too many hash pucks lately. :D

The only two of these MCK x MPK and MPK S1 plants that seem to be growing normally (for the most part).
MCK x MPK:

MPK S1:

The rest (still keeping the last one):

Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 reveg:

I put three of those plants above under my 315w CMH after I took these out for chop.
Mendocino Channel Kush x Mendocino Purple Kush:

Mendocino Purple Kush S1:

Another Mendocino Purple Kush S1:

Another Mendocino Channel Kush x Mendocino Purple Kush:

:adore:

Here's the three JC2 x JTR plants I put in. The last two look alike:

Two Mendocino Channel Kush x Mendocino Purple Kush plants (I wanted to reveg the first one, but it has nanners):

Two Mendocino Purple Kush S1 plants:

Apollo 13 f2:

I'm pretty sure that I asked you this before but what type of camera are you using to take these beautiful photos of your gardens?:hmmmm:

I'm pretty sure that I asked you this before but what type of camera are you using to take these beautiful photos of your gardens?:hmmmm:
It's a Canon EOS Rebel T3. I still want another one, but really good cameras cost a lot of money.

It's a Canon EOS Rebel T3. I still want another one, but really good cameras cost a lot of money.
I knew I remembered you telling my this a while back. Like the old saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

That should have been a frown not smiley face. Do you use a marco lens at all or just the standard 18-55mm one that they come with?

Back
Top Bottom